• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~*~Community Recruitment Project~*~

T

ThraximusZog

Greetings comrades of my home shard! For years the decay of warfare and the general will to fight has been long in decline. I could blame this and that but it is too late to change the past.

I invite any Semi-RPers and Semi-pvpers if there are any left, to join the Glorious Zog Empire. THE LONGEST AND OLDEST GUILD ON UO!

F O R M O R E I N F O: please visit our website at http://thezogempire.com

and tell them Uncle Thrax sent you!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sup Thrax. Isn't PAS the longest and oldest guild on Sonoma? ;)

lol

T

ThraximusZog

haha..nice try old friend. On Stratics, I love everyone.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok folks we are not going into this here on the forums.

If you feel that a person should be warned about someone please take it to PM's.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thread was cleaned. General statements about the guild both positive and negative are acceptable. It's no ones duty to inform the Sonoma Community what you think might happen if they join this guild.

Thrax didn't call anyone a super noob trammy, you don't get to make accusations about him.

Q

T

ThraximusZog

Well Zog has not been active on Sonoma for about two or three years... so yeah.. Not very many vets play OSI anymore.

T

ThraximusZog

Still recruiting for the UO SONOMA guild of ZOG, please visit our website and look on our forums if you wish to be set-up proper.

-LONG LIVE THE ZOG EMPIRE! AND GOD BLESS THE FUTURE AMERO!