• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Community Project] T-Map Library

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
With the current random locations, I decided to update the H-J rune library. Mirt, Wildstar, Sheila, Mr Clean and I started this on Test Center 1. We would break up each facet into sections and mark various locations in each section. This will obviously take some time And yes the map looks horrible but its just a quick little sketch. If anyone is interested in helping with this idea please let me know. For helping I will make you a complete set as well. *Pulls out the Pen of Wisdom.*

Example: Runebook NWT -1
All the Northwest Tammel locations

M

MacrosBlackD

Would love to help out. Assign me an area or two and i'll go mark it up :)

J

Juno

I would like to help as well. I have been doing t-maps since the new pub and am loving it. My only problem is with the new random locations ....what do you name the rune. Since the new t-maps do not have cords i have been coming up with silly names to put on my runes. Like in malas south out of luna there are many t-maps past the bridge around a void area in the land that looks like a black banana. Lol so some of my runes are labeled SW of the black banana.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well the rune Library would match the section numbers in the map.
Tram #7

You would go to the trammel map and look for the number 7.

J

Juno

When you get more specifics and a grid layed out let me know. I have been putting down cords to all the maps i have done since reading this...So its a matter of everyone getting on the same page.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Yea ill try to get more details later today

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Just waiting for a day off so I can do the map zones. I am really sorry for the delay. Ten hour a day almost seven days a week doesn't leave allot of room to do things.