• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Member of the Week: frenchfryjordan

N

Noles

Every Monday, we feature a community member who does one or more of the following things: routinely goes above and beyond for their fellow forum members, is a positive and active member of the community, and/or sends me mass amounts of cat pictures. This week our Community Member of the Week is frenchfryjordan. Read a little more about this particular Forger below!

Gamertag: frenchfryjordan.

Origin of gamertag: Friend suggested it to me.

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Reach, Halo 3, Anniversary.

Favorite map, game type and playlist: Powerhouse, Prisoner, and Guardian/Crazy King, Slayer/Multi Team.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: Boardwalk, Isolation/no hated playlist or game type.

Preferred control scheme: Recon.

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): Defense and driver.

Favorite character: Master Chief, The Prophet of Truth, Guilty Spark, and Bornstellar.

Favorite book: Halo: Cryptum.

Favorite Halo quote: "I do know how pick 'em." "Your destruction is the will of the Gods, and I am their instrument!" "Wake me, when you need me."

Anything else we should know? I am an enormous Halo fan. I am also a Theatre geek; performing in plays is sort of my passion and what I hope to have a career in one day. As for Halo, love the story, the gameplay, the community, etc. I love posting on these forums because everyone is very nice and fun to talk with. Thank you for reading. :)

Get to know frenchfryjordan here!

Continue reading...