• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

community collections

K

ken01

Decided to get the mace an shield glasses turning in battleaxes. From the amount of time it took onverting a full pack of gold to axes and turning them in it seems I am in for a long boring process. Is there any advice out there for best wayto do this . I put on a lrc suit got runes together for the smiths an just recalled arounfd buying batlleaxe and then turning them in.After one sack of gold converted to axes got 5000 or so points out of 800000 needed .I had thought of trying to do turn ins for complete set but that would take ten years or more at this rate.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please, enlighten the rest of us on how exactly you get UOA to hand in items in your pack....*waits*.

Nevermind, figured it out...I had no idea :)

K

ken01

I dont have uo assist but if I want to cut the time down might have to get it.