• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors Commodity Vendors and Gorgon Lens

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are multiple types of Gorgon Lens. One is the nice bright blue and one is the dull grey "lesser" Gorgon Lens. If you put both of these on a commodity vendor...it creates two lines...which is as expected and it does this for many items with the same name but different item id. The problem is when I went to price out the lesser...it just kept changing the price of the other line and not allowing me to set a price for the current item.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slight correction. I have now gotten three different types of Gorgon Lens...I think the first one was made with live medusa scales...the second with dead medusa scales...and the third with white dragon scales.
Not sure if I make one with other color dragon scales if that will create yet another line on my commodity vendor.
CaptureUOGorgonLensBug.JPG