• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Commodity Deeds

• Thread starter Corrupted Goblin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
C

Corrupted Goblin

Please lets give scrolls the ability to be accepted by commodity deeds. That is all:scholar:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Scrolls? Be more specific.. I assume you mean "blank scrolls" yes?

D

DHMagicMan_1

I wonder why BLANK scrolls were never considered a commodity? They should be shouldn't they? and things like Green Thorns, Orange Petals, Fertile Dirt, Sand and Granite when they become stackable?

L

Loqucious

I'd rather have the deeds be able to be filled from our houses.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Filled from or "cashed in" at our houses? or both? Filled from would be cool so you could mine or lumberjack or whatever... and move it all to the bank easily... what they don't want is to have people moving tons of stuff easily to their homes with no effort at all.

J

Jeremy

Other than DHMagicMan_1's list above, what else would y'all like to see as a commodity?

J

Jeremy

Nope - here's the current list:

- Cloth (bolts, cut, folded)
- boards
- logs
- ingots
- magery reagents
- necromancy reagents
- crossbow bolts
- arrows
- shafts
- feathers

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about making empty bottles a commodity? They are already stackable and are able to be bought off NPC vendors.

A

Alrich

missing leather from currently deedable commodities jeremy :)

Anything stackable really should be deedable. Sand/stone when they become stackable, fertile dirt, gems of all variety, bandies, etc.

K

Kurgan

Nope - here's the current list:

- Cloth (bolts, cut, folded)
- boards
- logs
- ingots
- magery reagents
- necromancy reagents
- crossbow bolts
- arrows
- shafts
- feathers
Make sure leather is still on there..

Now will we be able to add items to the deed in our house?
As being a 112month vet. I have tons, I mean tons of ingots and boards at my place. Which I would love to move to another house, or bank account. Yet I do not have time to move them thru a packhorse. As I normally only get about 1-2hr to play every other day.

J

Jeremy

Ack, yes, leather too.

It's not on the schedule per se, but it's a good suggestion so I'm writing up a request to see if we can get it looked at. I can't promise that everything you ask for will be added, nor can I speculate as to when, but I can certainly make the request :)

K

Kurgan

Ack, yes, leather too.

It's not on the schedule per se, but it's a good suggestion so I'm writing up a request to see if we can get it looked at. I can't promise that everything you ask for will be added, nor can I speculate as to when, but I can certainly make the request :)
I find a cattle prod helps to get request moving much faster.

Here is one for not much cash that might help.

Cattle Prod

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any reason that anything that is stackable shouldn't be deedable? Seriously, If you can make a stack of it, you should be able to make a commodity deed from it.

L

love2winalot

Food, Like fish sticks, and cuts of raw ribs. My Dragon eats a lot, and i am fat, hehe.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Does the vet reward work both ways? Use in bank box on resource to deed and cash in to get resource in your house box? Use empty deed in house box on resource to move resource back to bank?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Commodity Deed Box: A box that allows players to redeem commodity deeds in their own home!

What about deeds commodity in their own home, I gathereing alot around my vendor house, would be great to deed it there to so I can sell it on my vendor.

Also when moving house it's a pain or moving logs from my mining house to my vendor.

Sure I can see the reason for not allowing it (scripters) but I really wish there was a better way to handle them.

Thanks for all this great stuff in this public, it's amazing.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Oops I guess I'll read the fine print next time.

Maybe they will reply and think about adding the reverse function another time, maybe with a time limitation so it can't be abused or something?

J

Jeremy

Yes, it does go both ways - it behaves just like the bank box for the purposes of filling and redeeming commodity deeds.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than DHMagicMan_1's list above, what else would y'all like to see as a commodity?
i want to throw in my vote for blank scrolls - those should totally be commodity-deedable! it's always seemed silly to me that regs are but blank scrolls aren't (but that's from the perspective of a scribe).

R

RD Gumbie

Yes, it does go both ways - it behaves just like the bank box for the purposes of filling and redeeming commodity deeds.
Just a question but you dont see this as an even bigger insentive to script mine and lumberjack to your home?

I am currently on Baja in Fel at a players house watching him recall in every 20 seconds loading wood into creates he has on his steps. 5.9 mil stone box, 9.6 mil stone box, 4.4 mil, 4.5 mil and 4.9 mil. Calls been into GM for 45 mins now and Im still 6 in que.

On euro I saw this happening at 2 different small houses, one was a 7x7 under the wing of a tower, it had 5 players recalling in and loading up the chests while one guy was emptying them and another house had 3 players loading chests up.

I guess people want the commodity deed box and it would have helped me a few times but sounds like a macroer helper to me.

C

Connor_Graham

Please lets give scrolls the ability to be accepted by commodity deeds. That is all:scholar:
For once we are in full and complete agreement. When I buy scrolls I buy at least 100k worth so I won't have to do it again any time soon. It was a pancake moving those things from my old house to my new one.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I think they should have a way to flag "Unattended Macro" when you request GM support and that request should get some sort of priority queue...

If you (the person reporting) abuse the reporting system they (EA/Mythic) should give a warning followed by 24 hour ban or worse... but by doing that they could have GMs react quickly to anattended macroing and get rid of the trouble makers... not keep good people and good players from getting useful systems added to a game we love.

Ylias Tendris

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a question but you dont see this as an even bigger insentive to script mine and lumberjack to your home?

I am currently on Baja in Fel at a players house watching him recall in every 20 seconds loading wood into creates he has on his steps. 5.9 mil stone box, 9.6 mil stone box, 4.4 mil, 4.5 mil and 4.9 mil. Calls been into GM for 45 mins now and Im still 6 in que.

On euro I saw this happening at 2 different small houses, one was a 7x7 under the wing of a tower, it had 5 players recalling in and loading up the chests while one guy was emptying them and another house had 3 players loading chests up.

I guess people want the commodity deed box and it would have helped me a few times but sounds like a macroer helper to me.
At first i also thought that it might support scripters alot. But finally i think it will be of more use to the regular player. There probably already is a script to move stuff from house to bank as easy as mining it. So i guess it will not be that big deal at the end.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Commodity Deed Box: A box that allows players to redeem commodity deeds in their own home!

What about deeds commodity in their own home, I gathereing alot around my vendor house, would be great to deed it there to so I can sell it on my vendor.

Also when moving house it's a pain or moving logs from my mining house to my vendor.

Sure I can see the reason for not allowing it (scripters) but I really wish there was a better way to handle them.

Thanks for all this great stuff in this public, it's amazing.
Personally I don't think this should be a vet reward. It should be purchaseable like the salvage bag.

There is too strong a need for everyone to make a vet reward.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bottles
Blank Scrolls
Red Leaves
Orange Petals
Green Thornes
Stone (if it's being made stackable next publish)
Sand (above)
Gems
Dragon Scales
Bandages
Peerless Ingredients
Fishsteaks
Lockpicks

All of those would be good candidates for commodity deeds.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bottles
Blank Scrolls
Red Leaves
Orange Petals
Green Thornes
Sand (above)
Gems
Dragon Scales
Bandages
Peerless Ingredients
Fishsteaks
Lockpicks

Excellent list. I would add bottles, meat (I have a huge, heavy stack or ribgs for feeding pets), bread, wool, fertile dirt, zoogi fungus and powder of translocation.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bottles
Blank Scrolls
Red Leaves
Orange Petals
Green Thornes
Sand (above)
Gems
Dragon Scales
Bandages
Peerless Ingredients
Fishsteaks
Lockpicks

Excellent list. I would add bottles, meat (I have a huge, heavy stack or ribgs for feeding pets), bread, wool, fertile dirt, zoogi fungus and powder of translocation.
Great lists! I can't add anything to those.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This might not be considered a commodity deed thing but why can't filled commodity deeds be turned in for community collections for the value of what ever quantity of a qualifying item they filled with?

You know take 60k fish steaks in a deed to the fisherman in the library turn in the deed for the points the fish steaks would bring.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bottles
Blank Scrolls
Red Leaves
Orange Petals
Green Thornes
Sand (above)
Gems
Dragon Scales
Bandages
Peerless Ingredients
Fishsteaks
Lockpicks

Ok, if you need a Comm Deed to transport your peerless ingredients, you might want to step out into the sunlight once in a while.