• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Commodity deeds... not displaying correctly for many items. just me?

Nails

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Commodity deeds... not displaying correctly for many items. just me?

ingots, fish... all kinds of stuff and yes I have the latest patch. anyone else having issues or am i crazy.

S

Sevin0oo0

Is that w/ deeds you've had, or freshly made ones? or both

C

Calliope

You aren't crazy - I put saltpeter in a commodity deed, whch then read "Black Powder". However it did produce saltpeter when I undeeded it.

M

Mortimer Mouse

Nope not crazy. I made a post few days ago about them not displaying correctly for the various types of lobsters and crabs but it got buried. I notice for crabs and lobsters they just display as plain ones no name or anything which is a pain when 90% of your sales on vendors is made thru commodity deeds.

Nails

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that w/ deeds you've had, or freshly made ones? or both
freshly made ones and it is a nightmare for selling stuff that is heavy or in large quantities

glad i am not crazy.

what is the bug line to report this

B

Beastmaster

freshly made ones and it is a nightmare for selling stuff that is heavy or in large quantities

glad i am not crazy.

what is the bug line to report this
I tried emailing the bug report but the email just bounces. Apparently they have shut that down too.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You aren't crazy - I put saltpeter in a commodity deed, whch then read "Black Powder". However it did produce saltpeter when I undeeded it.
This needs fixed ASAP. Sure would hate to buy "Black Powder" and find out it is Saltpeter.