• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors Commodity Broker Invalid Items - Greater Conflagration/confusion

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you add Greater Conflagration potions to your commodity broker, it is immediately returned in commodity deed form as an invalid item.
This also happens for greater Confusion potions!
submitted to uobugs

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you add Greater Conflagration potions to your commodity broker, it is immediately returned in commodity deed form as an invalid item.
This also happens for greater Confusion potions!
submitted to uobugs
Sadly, just checking on some old bugs with regards to the commodity vendors and this bug still exists.
Not quite a year but I had hoped they looked into this when they added the etals of the rose of trinsic and such to the stuff that commodity vendors could sell.
Also there are more things that if you add it, they claim it as invalid item and return it in commodity deed form immediatley.
The latest I found was sweet dough (though regular dough works fine) but I don't have a complete list.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The latest I found was sweet dough (though regular dough works fine) but I don't have a complete list.
Unfortunately all of these items have to be dealt with on a case by case basis. I have amended the problem report on the potions with the new information about the sweet dough.

If you have other items with similar problems, please post them here and I will either add them to the problem report or submit a new one.

Thanks.