• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Comments on my GDs

krilov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here they come:

1* - it's a 4.6 according to calculator

982 hp
613 str
130 dex
594 mana

comes with the following resists: 83 87 54 57 74

skills:
wrestling 123+
tattics 108+
res spel 109+
magery 111+

I know the stats&resists are simply crazy..but such a low tactics isn't it?

2* -
986 hp
610 str
130 dex
604 mana

comes with the following resists: 84 74 55 56 65

skills:
wrestling 127+
tattics 118+
res spel 120+
magery 120+

He lacks a bit of resists but his skills are really cool imo.
I haven't tried it yet..but i guess this GD should perform nice in Champ / Doom
Am i wrong?
And then...having magery 120 will this gd be able to dispell too?

3*
955 hp
619 str
134 dex
594 mana

comes with the following resists: 77 89 54 59 74

skills:
wrestling 123+
tattics 122+
res spel 111+
magery 108+

Phisic res deffo low but i would say it's compensanted by good hp and cool skills.
I think this one should do more dmg than all the others tnx to 122 tactics.
Maybe?!

what do u think?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
All are amazing and I'd drool on any of them. I think that my favorite is the second. His resists, high HP, and unbelievable wrestling skill make him one hell of a tank. My second favorite would be the first--and personally, I wouldn't be concerned about the tactics rating.

Amazing. :)

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Gdrags, I look at resists (physical in particular), strength and wrestling, first. After that, hp's, and other skills. Either of your first two are really nice drags. The third one doesn't do too much for me, basically because I don't keep Gdrags under 80 physical, but I'm sure you could sell him for a nice sum.

krilov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i guess i can stop farming GDs for a while....my new fresh tamed gd:

HP:956
85-87-55-57-73
Wrestling: 129.3 0_o
tattics:108+
res spell:118+
magery:117+

Still under bonding...but right after having tamed him, i've done a couple of rounds around with my sw-necro templ....."low" dmg output for that GD..but really it's not a prob at all since...there, who does dmg it's me...by WOds.... crazy crazy tanker.
Sorry for bumping an old post..but i'm just so happy about it and i wanted to share it ^^
Still got gd 1) and gd 2) - described before - it would be nice to see GD 2 vs this new one .

krilov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh well, a little update quite interesting to know (or i guess so)
I gifted GD 1) to a friend of mine for helping me in doing GD vs GD.
Actually it was GD 1 vs GD 2
[for the stats/skills of each GD check the 1st post]

Number of fights done : 7
Ending result: 5-2 for GD1
GD 1 brutally won. I mean...not by a few hp but...brutally 0_o ( in two vs, gd1 won hainvg more than half hp left. Com on....more than half hp)
And all the rounds he lost, it was cuz (i would say) luck...basicly same hp till the very end.
Can't really understand why.

123 wrest vs 127+ GD2 should evade more and miss less
108 tattics vs 118+ GD2 should do really more dmg that's a +10 difference here.
83 phisic vs 84 basicly the same as well as the stats. Same hp, same dex, same str, almost same mana too.
In top of that, GD2 has +10 magery - so when he healed himself time to time..he did it for more than GD1..surely and then, he got a damned 120 res spell that should reduce the chance of getting poisoned/cursed..things like that.

The only difference between them and in favour of GD1 is a +10 energy resist and a +13 flame res.
Tbh i would have bet on GD2 all the life 0_o

LOL if gd 1 performed so good...lol the new fresh GD (that's basicly a pumped version of gd1 with an insane 129 wrest) could have won for 7-0 ?!

p.s. well i have to say that gd vs gd maybe isn't really the method for saying: that gd is better than the other....so i pick that one for random pvm action...but hell....i'm really surprised about the ending result.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for sharing your testing results, krilov! Personally I'd go with GD #1 and not worry a bit about the tactics skill. While skills aren't so worthless as to be an afterthought, HP and resists are so much more important in the grand scheme of things that I always tend to lean that way.