• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

comments for the developers

G

My take on uo in February is that the developers would get great reviews.

You have made and effort to really communicate with us and we appreciate it. One of you needs does need to make a few posts prior to patch just so we can be funny and say we want our reward since you posted the required number of times. You all are definitely let us know what you are thinking and planning even though we had the line and what we cannot tell you until published to all shards.

You improved the bod system (A)
You improved runic hammers and kits (A)
You did Valentine gifts (A)
Fixed a few bugs in bod system
You did new ingrediance for chocolating (b on this because only found on paragons)

You also set some goals for March
Fixing housing placement issues
Pet ball issues
Crafting bow fixes
Fixed bug with runic properties
Hehe please try to have March actions available on production shards by 19th so we can
Enjoy over Easter

T

Tazar

<blockquote><hr>

You did new ingrediance for chocolating (b on this because only found on paragons)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was in the recent Stratics HOC developer chat that they stated that the chocolate ingredients will be available through other means in the future. Gardeners growing new plants to harvest them from was mentioned (hopefully in the next publish).

G

While they can only be found on paragons they can be found on paragons of Lesser creatures (shadow wisps, skeletons, slime, etc). If you go to humility or valor champ spawns you can get plenty of ingreds killing the lower/begining spawns rather easily. I got more ingreds by killing para skellys then I did killing para balrons or para blood ele's. This change gave us an additional reason to hunt in Ish again, so I give them an A, not a B.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

I think it was in the recent Stratics HOC developer chat that they stated that the chocolate ingredients will be available through other means in the future. Gardeners growing new plants to harvest them from was mentioned (hopefully in the next publish).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it was mentioned.

<blockquote><hr>

Draconi - Well, one fun addition in the next publish will be cocoa trees, including appropriate seeds - this should go nicely with the coming additions to chocolatiering as well! (What, you thought we'd spoil everything at once?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not necessarily going to grow the ingredients themselves but maybe. Could be just something else new to go along with the chocolateering. Maybe if chocolates were useful people would not mind hunting paragons for the ingredients. As Zeke said..you can get the ingredients very easily off lesser creatures.

If we are going with a "b" then I would give it that because the chocolates have no use, are not stackable and are the same as the ones we got in the gifts. I am hopeful this will bump up to an "A" though after the new stuff adds to it.

G

these post really seem to be showing that we are beginning to think our developers are doing good job . we are reading carefully all that is being said . if march keeps up like this watch out. we might have our possible end of spring greatness that was hinted at.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think b is far too high since the items and the chocolate don't stack and the chocolate has no use other than take up storage. They don't even qualify as eye candy.