• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Comment & Question

• Thread starter Bullseye_of_Atl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bullseye_of_Atl

I'd like to thank the Taz-man for answering my question, in "ask the devs" and secondly.........I have a crafter, and everytime I go to make something, some pink, red or salmon color lettering comes up on the left saying " this item does not match any of your quest criteria"

I checked every avenue and cannot find that I am on a quest....I even went to Heartwood to see if anything was lingering there from one of the NPC's. Any idea of how to get rid of this annoyance?

Thanks in advance,
Bull

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
in the crafting menu you have quest item checked

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

Cool, thanks. I didn't think of looking in there.....and of course it was the last skill I checked too!!

Thank you.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
no problem i knew the answer because a while back i did the same thing ;-)