• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] "Commander Cotume's Blood Soaked Bindings"

• Thread starter Adolphus Wilhiem
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Adolphus Wilhiem

Hello, I got this item last night on Oceania on a random whim, there were about 25 people at the event and I would guess 30 of these items were given out as the EMs were pretty quick shutting down the gates and such.

"Commander Cotume's Blood Soaked Bindings"

I would prefer to be paid on either Lake Superior or Catskills, but the item resides on Oceania and must be picked up there.

We can use a broker or whatever we need to do to insure a fair and safe transaction.

I have no idea what it is worth so please make an offer or help me come up with a fair price.

Thank You!

Attachments

K

[King_Fisher]

Im interested just waiting for a definate count on how many dropped.

A

Adolphus Wilhiem

I have an offer of 25m in LS gold.

Personally, I would prefer Catskills, but LS will work in a pinch.

I will let the bidding go for another 24 hours, so lets say 12 noon Friday PST time.