• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming to Cats

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting tired of talking to myself on Legends and may be transferring to Cats fully this week.
I ventured on some over the weekend and immediately was greeted. Which is more than I can say about other shards I've visited recently.

I've been mostly away from UO for the last year or so, and notice there have been quite a few changes - bare with me while I get used to the game again. [One of the things I'm getting used to is the Enhanced Client changes ... when I last played High Seas was still rather new].

I have finished packing most of my stuff and just need to come up with a trans token or two. In the mean time You may see me wandering about on my untrained / unskilled char [Ashanta] in the mean time, looking for a good area to build a house for my move.

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now just looking for a place to plop a house ... preferably not to far from water so I can use my ship for storage too.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Let me join Aedon and Zuckuss in welcoming you to Catskills and glad to see you back in the game! There are some excellent spots in both Trammel and Luna, should you be interested. If you need any assistance with a house location, the funds to place a house or the like, please let me know and I will gladly assist you. My ICQ is available in profile. I look forward to seeing you around and at our Community Center events!

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome to cats there are many spot to place a home but by the water maybe a little hard but if you need anything feel free to look anyone in K^S up we are one of the larges guild on the shard and a friendly bunch that love to help when help is wanted

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you guys! I'll do my best to try and get back into the swing of things. I've never much of a PVP player, but if you need a ship sunk I'm your man! Or used to be ... Before I took a hiatus I was doing Scalis nearly by myself ... though that was mostly because Legends was nearly dead even then! *laughs*

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Pandora, I'm not sure how well Ashanta would do in a Navy - he has issues with authority *grins*

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
welcome to Cats! what chars did u play on Legends? I too came from Legends years ago and we may have run into one another over the years