• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming to baja

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiljaedon

Grr you are the Dancing queen of Pacific.. I issue you a challenge on behalf of Baja !!!

S

SUPRsalad

Is that right? You are on, sir.. You are aware my dancing skill is uncontested on my home-shard, right? Chad made a good run at it, but was defeated easily. . And yes, I am the notorious Lord Himuro Gemma.

And yes, Uncle Ben rolls with the twisty-man, and badfella. . .
He is a loyal man. A man of legend. A man of rice, and he is JUST about ready to play. . . Brace yourselves for annihilation. . .

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grr you are the Dancing queen of Pacific.. I issue you a challenge on behalf of Baja !!!
Kiljaedon.... who are you... I have never seen your character let alone seen a COM. besides Jack Daniels, or myself and minion before we left and killed cartel.:twak:

K

Kiljaedon

I am the only person I have really ever known myself to be. I am Kiljaedon. That is about the only name I have ever used in my entire Ultima Online gaming exsistance since alpha of UO.

I am for the most part a secluded individual that wishes to see Baja alive again. I was one of the first members of UTB back when it was first created on Baja along with Willow/Oldman/Mithlandir. I use to collect rare pets on baja but other then that is the only way you would probably have ever heard my name on Baja.

I am just easily forgotten lol.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
He is already in Minax and in with me and badfellow and twista
Oh you must mean Badfellow, Twista and I?
Actually the use of "me" as the poster typed the sentence is correct.
Rule of thumb, if you can remove the other names and the sentence still make sense you have used "me" or "I" properly. The subject in the sentence is "He" and not the individuals.

IE:
If there are multiple people in the sentence, the easiest way to get it right is to break the sentence into individual ones for each person.

Sally and I tried to PK Flutter.
Sally tried to PK Flutter.
I tried to PK Flutter.

Flutter punished my sister and me.
Flutter punished my sister.
Flutter punished me.

Have a nice day.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do PvP discussions always end up in grammar/spelling battles?

S

SUPRsalad

Did you really just take a shot at someone for using incorrect grammar, and then use the possessive version of your instead of the contraction you're?
owned.. Honestly, thats f'ing failure.

S

SUPRsalad

However, in regard to 'winning',
Uncle Ben is now ALMOST complete, and suited..

Hopefully, Ill see you all tonight! ;)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
However, in regard to 'winning',
Uncle Ben is now ALMOST complete, and suited..

Hopefully, Ill see you all tonight! ;)
There is rarely PvP on baja. I think you wasted your time. I know I did...

M

Minion99

There is rarely PvP on baja. I think you wasted your time. I know I did...
Wrong. There is almost always pvp on baja. I think you mean there is no pvp on baja when you are your trammy friends go stand at yew gate.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really guys. Grammar Smacking?

*shakes head*

Remember there is a PvP thread to do this sort of thing. *points up*
Please use it.

Thank you- Oriana

Status
Not open for further replies.