• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming back to UO

D

Drexx

Hey everyone... After several attempts to come back (a day here, a weekend there) I have officially returned. I'm just wondering what is an absolute must now to know? Imbuing is new, spellweaving, mysticism... All new to me. Do people spawn still? Are those books that make garbage scrolls into 120s the new thing? Can dexxers still survive Fel? Pre-AOS is dead (RIP), I finally accept that now and am willing to try new things. I just need to know what works and what is a waste of time.

Hope to see you all around

-=Anticipation of Death is Worse than Death Itself=-

Drexx

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big things are the new dungeons and loot and artifacts you can acquire from them. If you like peaceful times fishing is real big again with lots of additions to it. I havent attacked a pirate ship yet but i plan on it soon. Imbue is rough to learn but seems to be everyone needs it.