• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming back to the game next week

Sir Mastermind

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if there is any pvp scene at all on pacific or if I should transfer pvpers to Alt? Also what is the population like? Anyone else recently returned that can share their thoughts?

Cheers

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not much around yew gate or anything like that. PVP is generally at champ spawns and harrowers (IDOCS too, I'd assume been a while for me). You'll usually see a people in groups of 3 or more or none at all. I still find Pacific enjoyable but enjoy other aspects of the game entertaining.

My opinion.... If you're yearning for the hack and slash yew gate days, then Atlantic seems like the place. It seems like many PVP'ers switch between their home shards, shards they had visited and Atlantic depending on their mood or what scenery they desire.

Depending on your personality Siege can also be fun, or at the very least a different experience. There is something about seeing a PK'er going into a hunting area that still makes me feel like I'm playing the UO of old. The game play on Siege has many differences (insurance, gates, etc) and it is a complete culture shock compared to any other shard.