• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming Back To Final Fantasy:D(Reposted)

M

markiie

Hey guys i started playing ffxi wen it first came out in NA n played it for like 6 monthes n stopped becxause school started n ended with my summoner in the 50's with fenrir(back then it was near impossible to get fenrir under 60 n i got him in the late late 30 or mid 40's cuz i got alotta japanese guys to help lol) i stopped n never got back on. ever since i would see a ff game n be like hmm maybe i should go back but i was always worried since less ppl play itll be hard to get parties started n make friends and i also wanted to know if u guys were alll or most on a single server n if so would u guys mind if i joined cuz that game is epic n iono if anyone will agree but i played WOW for a lil over a year n it was fun but i still liked ffxi more, maybe its juss cuz im a die hard FF fan
thx to whoever replies:]

Ps. thx trish i coulda sworn i posted it in the right forum lol

H

Hickleberry

sup! if you're gonna start playing join me on Caitsith server so we can train together. my ingame name is Aisen. I'm in Bastok right now and am a monk. i can easily switch to white mage if you wanna be the physical DD. we can even join in with the other newbies that are joining Trish's LS on that world and go party together. anyway, see you in the game:thumbsup: