• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming back in...

T

Tichondrius

Hey, I played this game a long time ago, but stopped due partly to an army deployment and partly to World of Warcraft. Well, I'm coming back in and I'm not completely sure I understand all of whats going on and I also find myself without a guild. All I know how to do now is hunt White Wyrms, and thats pretty much it. Can anyone help me out?

L

Luna du Selene

Welcome back!
Are you in game now? I'm not the most knowledgeable person, but I'd be glad to help in any way I can :)

B

Brackit

Welcome back! I to am just kinda returning to Ultima Online! After oh, I dunno a six months to a year! Glad to see im not alone! ...when it comes to leave this game! :p

T

Tichondrius

Hey there, yeah I'm in game now, but I won't be much longer. Trying to figure out why Orny's are now 15mil and not 50. LoL. Yeah you're not alone. I'm glad to be back, but I really need to do some research! Haha

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back Tichondrius! If you can manage it, come to Skare Brae this evening between 7:30-8:30 cst and meet us at the community center just east of the bank. We have a community meet up every Monday night and hunts through the week, although the hunts are a little difficult now with ongoing events/invasions.

You should be able to meet some great players both vet and returning like yourself and we can address any questions you may have *grins*

T

Tichondrius

Oh! Well that would be fantastic. I will make sure I am there for it! :)

T

Tichondrius

Looks like I won't be able to make it due to some family issues. Here is my ICQ however, so you can get ahold of me anytime. 473-570-037.