• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

coming back after a break

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have logged in a few times this past year but mainly just to check my house hasn't exploded lol.

Finally have a little free time so want to play my Archer.

My suit still seems pretty good but not sure if my template is up to much.

120 in the following skills.

Archery
Tactics
Anat
Healing
Chiv
Spellweave

I used to run with this in a group but might be solo now. Use the sw damage shield, heal, rez and word of death mainly but sometimes charm an ogrelord to follow me around guarding.

Would this still be good, had a little try and managed rat spawn solo but that was never hard lol.

What you guys think?

Thanks.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Try to get 80 Bushido for Honor and mana cost reduction. You can drop some skills a bit (like healing and anatomy) and you can get skill points on jewels. May be you can go without Healing at all (replace it with 120 Bushido and add any 60 skill points for mana cost reduction. I believe you can use a tank (SW charming) against some bosses.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would drop Spellweaving completely and maybe reduce some healing.

Bushido isn't a bad option if you want to Honor and get the LMC bonus. If you wanted to go the wraith archer route, you could put necro on there too and just add a few jewels to throw on when you need to go into form.