• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Comeback with sampire

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hellos,

Have been away about year+ and lot have changed :). New expansion and all. Would somebody like give advices how I should do comeback with my Sampire:

Info:
Chivarly 120
Bushido 120
Swords 120
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Parry 60
Necro 100

HP 143
Stamina 183
Mana 60
Str 136
Dex 150
Int 18

Recists max:

HCI 35
SSI 20
DI 80
(Low for chivarly)

Is this character still OK? What new stuff I should take?
I read something about skill masteries. What kind of mastery I should take?
Any new "must have" items for sampire?
Anything other I should know about Sampires nowadays?

Thanks for advice

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Everything seems OK there. I'd try to 120 tactics at the expense of anatomy due to the swords masteries. I believe having less than 120 swords/tactics decreases the onslaught timer.
Also, level 3 onslaught + 100% elemental weapon + double strike == lots of damage if you are using an elemental weapon of your target's lowest resist.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everything seems OK there. I'd try to 120 tactics at the expense of anatomy due to the swords masteries. I believe having less than 120 swords/tactics decreases the onslaught timer.
Also, level 3 onslaught + 100% elemental weapon + double strike == lots of damage if you are using an elemental weapon of your target's lowest resist.
Thanks.. btw how I see my mastery level. Not sure did I readed lvl 2 book yet :)

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One more question: How onslaught are different with armour ignore? Should I use armour ignore at all?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In your pack there should be a book "Book of Masteries". Click on it. It should give the option to change masteries. On that screen you can see what mastery level you have. When you can get a level 3 for Bushido and Chivalry. Chivalry has a thing called rejuvenate at lvl 3 it restore all your hit points mana and stamina. Bushido has one with confidence that will regenerate 100 hit points in 4 seconds.

If your going to use onslaught follow it up with double strike not armor ignore.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if its a typo, but i would get 45 hci.
what stuff would u like todo with your sampire ?

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's pretty easy to fit 45 HCI and 45 DCI on a suit these days without relying on divine fury.
Just crafted / drop items or is there some "must have" items nowadays?

Could you give link to Your sampire suit set or some other good sampire set .. so I can get idea for my new items :) Just some reference how sampire sets should be nowadays :)

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just crafted / drop items or is there some "must have" items nowadays?
You can reforge 5 HCI / DCI onto crafted armour parts very easily. I tend to do this to make up what I need on my suit to cap it out.

Also recently there has been "cameos" added to the game which are pretty nice (and expensive) for sampires. These have 20 DI / 10 HCI / 5 ssi and then a random super slayer.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye.. But SSI +15 and DI 20 is also good.. Depend on game playing style
Not sure how to explain it but i give it a try.
Bread and butter on a sampire is his/her ability to leech life.
So basically if u dont hit you die.
if u run out of mana by getting mana vamped for example, and your devine fury just ran out, u dont have "max" chance to hit. and this is bad in the sense that a sampire rely on leeching.
I like devine fury, and i use it sometimes but i will never use it for the hci for the above reason.

And as @DJAd writes, it is "fairly" easy to make suits with 45 hci/dci if thats what u desire.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I may be the exception to the rule...but I use divine fury like Ford does. It allows me to not have to work as hard on my suits and/or max out my suit by not having to fit in all the melee characteristics. Also, having counter attack up and lowering my already low DCI allows me to counter attack roughly every 5-7 seconds for an additional AI/DS depending on the fight. With the new masteries onslaught may be a better choice (typically have bushido up so idk much about the onslaught) but I rarely die with how its set up and if I need a quick heal and im not hitting I just pop confidence and jump up and hit again and im back to normal.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure how to explain it but i give it a try.
Bread and butter on a sampire is his/her ability to leech life.
So basically if u dont hit you die.
if u run out of mana by getting mana vamped for example, and your devine fury just ran out, u dont have "max" chance to hit. and this is bad in the sense that a sampire rely on leeching.
I like devine fury, and i use it sometimes but i will never use it for the hci for the above reason.

And as @DJAd writes, it is "fairly" easy to make suits with 45 hci/dci if thats what u desire.
I know hat you mean but this happen super rare for me that I run out of mana.I can say I have 99% of time HCI 45.

"cameos" is thing I should get. I don't like idea imbue DCI on armours.

Is there other good stuff that those cameros?

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be the exception to the rule...but I use divine fury like Ford does. It allows me to not have to work as hard on my suits and/or max out my suit by not having to fit in all the melee characteristics. Also, having counter attack up and lowering my already low DCI allows me to counter attack roughly every 5-7 seconds for an additional AI/DS depending on the fight. With the new masteries onslaught may be a better choice (typically have bushido up so idk much about the onslaught) but I rarely die with how its set up and if I need a quick heal and im not hitting I just pop confidence and jump up and hit again and im back to normal.
Back in the days when doom/gauntlet was the hottest place to be. I made my first sampire just to be able to hunt there.
Gear back then was super hard to get and very expencive. I did manage to build a decent suit with 0 hci, and like 20-30dci.
I could solo darkfarther and all the other bosses by just casting lightning strike witch gave me 45 hci.
It did work, and im sure i could have kept using this same method today.. But as with everything in RL and UO. things evolve, and there really arent any reason not to evolve yourself.
So if u are having a hard time making a suit, then just ask.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know hat you mean but this happen super rare for me that I run out of mana.I can say I have 99% of time HCI 45.

"cameos" is thing I should get. I don't like idea imbue DCI on armours.

Is there other good stuff that those cameros?
Noone really like to reforge hci/dci onto their suit. But with the right legendaries you dont need to :) But u will need a ton of gold to get thise pieces.
Cameros are 140mill++. would be kinda cool to have all superslayer versions, and just swap trinket out as needed.
there are a ton of new items out that came with the new expansion, but it is kinda hard to help you out, when u dont wanna reveal what you wanna use your sampire for.
You can imbue fey slayer now, in case u wanna do oaks fx :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Also, despicable quiver has 5 HCI, and if you aren't using it yet, you should find one. The 10 resists and 5 DEX it brings to the table are very nice as well.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can pickup some decent gear in Blackthorn dungeon. That's if no one's farming the Evil Mages or Balron. You can turn in Minax artifacts for Blackthorn Artifacts. They have a Blackthorn equivalent to Conjure Robe, Mace and Shield glasses(helmet), Rune Beatle Caprice, Tangle, Crimson, +5 DCI Cloak etc.

Blackthorn Artifacts - Old Stratics

Last edited:

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Back in the days when doom/gauntlet was the hottest place to be. I made my first sampire just to be able to hunt there.
Gear back then was super hard to get and very expencive. I did manage to build a decent suit with 0 hci, and like 20-30dci.
I could solo darkfarther and all the other bosses by just casting lightning strike witch gave me 45 hci.
It did work, and im sure i could have kept using this same method today.. But as with everything in RL and UO. things evolve, and there really arent any reason not to evolve yourself.
So if u are having a hard time making a suit, then just ask.
Maybe you didn't intend to quote me with that message, but if you did...I don't really need the help building a suit. I was stating that the way I designed my template having less than max DCI is beneficial to the build. Some people bank on parry and have 60 chiv...I bank on 120 chiv and expect to be hit for a counter attack. Are there times where I get hit for a little more than my counter attack can heal...sure. But I still have my normal hits to heal. Most of the time the counter attack is strictly offensive, I don't usually need it for healing purposes. Not any 1 sampire suit/build will do everything flawlessly. I was merely commenting on not destroying Ford's DF mentality because some of us actually designed our temps to operate in that fashion.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you didn't intend to quote me with that message, but if you did...I don't really need the help building a suit. I was stating that the way I designed my template having less than max DCI is beneficial to the build. Some people bank on parry and have 60 chiv...I bank on 120 chiv and expect to be hit for a counter attack. Are there times where I get hit for a little more than my counter attack can heal...sure. But I still have my normal hits to heal. Most of the time the counter attack is strictly offensive, I don't usually need it for healing purposes. Not any 1 sampire suit/build will do everything flawlessly. I was merely commenting on not destroying Ford's DF mentality because some of us actually designed our temps to operate in that fashion.
I did intend to quote you.
What alot of people are trying to say is, that with todays modern UO tech there really is no need for building a suit around DF for hci, same reason as there really is no point in building suits around LS as i did many many years ago.
For the record he did ask for an upgrade. I will call it a suit upgrade when and if he dosent need to realy on DF for his HCI to get at max.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 di 15 ssi and 15 hci from divine fury is imo sth that should not be left behind. Playing my bushido paladin (dragoon) for years now i never ever had any issues with it. Just recast after 22 seconds so where is the problem?

Even with modern equipment the bonus is very good and you dont have to pay loads of gold for some uber legendarys.

Btw. Cameos are overrated

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did describe the problem earliere in this thread maby you missed it ?
OP dosent have resisting spells in his template witch amplifies this alittle.

The bonus itself arent bad, its just not worth my time casting it 3 times a minute, while im under heavy fire by imps or other spell casters while i do a spawn fx.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
But why would you cast it against low critters to which your hit chance is already capped at 95%, 30, 45 HCI or not?
For those, and for the second, and usually 3rd level of the usual spawns, 30 HCI and 80 DI is enough most of the time. Often, not even the 4th level requires that either.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
1. If you are in 1 vs 20 casters situation you must don't need 45 HCI... because those casters are weak enough.

2. The main bonus from DF is SSI that is difficult to get on suit.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some strange reason there is not a 100% guarented to hit vs a sheep even with 120 weapon skill, and 45 hci.
So ofcause i would always want max chance to hit.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some strange reason there is not a 100% guarented to hit vs a sheep even with 120 weapon skill, and 45 hci.
And its not guaranteed with 45 % hci either... Honestly for doing spawns maxing out hci is secondary. You run in activate whirlwind and maybe use evasion... You can even have zero hci and still leech enough

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And its not guaranteed with 45 % hci either... Honestly for doing spawns maxing out hci is secondary. You run in activate whirlwind and maybe use evasion... You can even have zero hci and still leech enough
You can do a spawn in a gm made exceptional leather suit using a newbie kantana, if u really want to.
I do not agree that maxing hci is a secondary thing on a sampire. but please show me some numbers to back up your statement.
Leeching is not based off hit chance. So im not sure what your point is exacly.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget to equip the Talisman of Sheep Slaughter

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Alas, people asked for numbers, so here are numbers, considering a Semidar spawn.
I did two tables, one considering the max wrestling skill for the monster, using 0, 30 and 45 HCI, and one using the average wrestling skill.

Average:
upload_2016-6-25_13-29-56.png

Max:
upload_2016-6-25_13-31-21.png

Considering the average monster skill for this spawn, the difference between having 30 HCI and 45 HCI is minimal.
It only really helps against Stone Gargoyles and Succubi, which at this point of the spawn, you will have more breath to cast divine fury. You definitely wants more than 0 HCI, though.
The difference is a bit more pronounced on the max skill table, but still something that would really put yourself in jeopardy while working the spawn.
Do note that hit chance is capped at 95% since publish 81 (Publish 81.0.1 – Ultima Online), and not 99% like a few years ago.

Attachments

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can do a spawn in a gm made exceptional leather suit using a newbie kantana, if u really want to.
I do not agree that maxing hci is a secondary thing on a sampire. but please show me some numbers to back up your statement.
Leeching is not based off hit chance. So im not sure what your point is exacly.
Did i say hci is a scondary thing on a sampire? I said hci is secondary for doing spawns. No more no less.

When fightng peerless bossmonsters and so on then maxing out hci is out of the question. And when fighting these guys then i see no advantage in not using divine fury.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did i say hci is a scondary thing on a sampire? I said hci is secondary for doing spawns. No more no less.

When fightng peerless bossmonsters and so on then maxing out hci is out of the question. And when fighting these guys then i see no advantage in not using divine fury.
Maxing out HCI is full prio. wether you like it or not, u are still maxxing hci when u cast DF with 30 hci, or if u use LS.
The example with imps, was just an example.
I could have said Twisted Glade Champion Spawn, good luck fighting those paragon CUs with less than 45 HCI.

So let me repeat my statement again.. HCI is the thing u want to max primary.
Go do the turtle spawn with less than 45 hci, good luck with that.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas, people asked for numbers, so here are numbers, considering a Semidar spawn.
I did two tables, one considering the max wrestling skill for the monster, using 0, 30 and 45 HCI, and one using the average wrestling skill.

Average:
View attachment 49477

Max:
View attachment 49480

Considering the average monster skill for this spawn, the difference between having 30 HCI and 45 HCI is minimal.
It only really helps against Stone Gargoyles and Succubi, which at this point of the spawn, you will have more breath to cast divine fury. You definitely wants more than 0 HCI, though.
The difference is a bit more pronounced on the max skill table, but still something that would really put yourself in jeopardy while working the spawn.
Do note that hit chance is capped at 95% since publish 81 (Publish 81.0.1 – Ultima Online), and not 99% like a few years ago.
Nice numbers :)
But we do talk in general terms "doing" champ spawns, do you have any numbers for turtle spawn or Twisted Glade Spawn ?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nice numbers :)
But we do talk in general terms "doing" champ spawns, do you have any numbers for turtle spawn or Twisted Glade Spawn ?
I do not have numbers for those, as I don't consider them worth of your time to do them.
The turtle spawn was built in a way that using a sampire there tends to be counter productive (silverbacks, the whole level 3, dinosaurs with dismount and disarm, etc). Checking the monster table, 45HCI would only help, and barely, against the dinosaurs. Before that the wrestling of the monsters are in the same league or lower. With the dinos, they average to 110 and 120 wrestling, and were designed to be a pest to mêlée fighters.
The Twisted Glade Spawn differs in that Cu-Sihdes have an average wrestling of 96 on level 3, and the Feral Treefellows have an average of 98 wrestling, while their companions, the Raging Grizzlies have an average wrestling of 88.

So in both cases, it is only two types of monsters in the whole spawn where 45 HCI would make a difference, much like with the Semidar spawn.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not have numbers for those, as I don't consider them worth of your time to do them.
The turtle spawn was built in a way that using a sampire there tends to be counter productive (silverbacks, the whole level 3, dinosaurs with dismount and disarm, etc). Checking the monster table, 45HCI would only help, and barely, against the dinosaurs. Before that the wrestling of the monsters are in the same league or lower. With the dinos, they average to 110 and 120 wrestling, and were designed to be a pest to mêlée fighters.
The Twisted Glade Spawn differs in that Cu-Sihdes have an average wrestling of 96 on level 3, and the Feral Treefellows have an average of 98 wrestling, while their companions, the Raging Grizzlies have an average wrestling of 88.

So in both cases, it is only two types of monsters in the whole spawn where 45 HCI would make a difference, much like with the Semidar spawn.
And we dont wanna talk about the tokuno champ spawn either, or that we actually also have to kill the champ we eventually pops.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And we dont wanna talk about the tokuno champ spawn either, or that we actually also have to kill the champ we eventually pops.
Glade has 106 wrestling on average, the traditional champs had their wrestling bumped to 130 (iirc), but are still really easy to kill even with 30 HCI once hit lower defence kicks in, the turtle champ has 200+ wrestling, dismounts, disarms and poisons so good luck with it even with 45 HCI.
For the sleeping dragon champ spawn, 45 HCI would help with both Hiryus and a bit with the Onis, who have 95 average wrestling. Level 3 and 4 monsters here, where you would likely have space to cast divine fury.

For the champs, you will usually drag them to a clear area, so you too can use divine fury as you feel the need to.

It is not mandatory to have 45 HCI. It is nice to, but you can make do without it as long you have at least 30 HCI.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
When you solo last level on turtle spawn you fight 1-2 monsters at the same time and have no any problem with casting DF.
(you don't want be disarmed/dismounted in crowd... and want to use EOO)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you can get 45 HCI for cheap on your suit, swell, go for it.
But if the only way would be by buying armour pieces or jewelry that cost tens of millions of gold, just make do with 30, 35 or even 40, which is very easy to get with the turn in talismans, a cheap despicable quiver and +15 in both jewels.

It is not like having "only" 35~40 HCI will stop you from besting most, if not all, the spawns yourself. (and who the eff wastes time with the Twisted Glade Spawn these days?)

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not like +45 HCI is hard to get.
We do have the nice city bonus, that anyone can grab, unless they play a red char.
If you decide to join VvV u can grab the +10 hci talisman for free. If you dont like that option you can get the mana phasing orb.

So to get 45 hci you do have alot of options.. here are some suggestions.
+5 city bonus, +10 VvV talisman , ring +15, brac +15 = 45.
1 armor part +5 hci, VvV talisman, ring +15, brac +15 = 45.
mana orb +5 hci, city bonus +5 hci, 1 armor part +5 hci, ring +15, brac +15 = 45.
There are more combinations than the ones shown, i just showed the "cheap" ones, assuming the use of m&s glasses.

I dont think desp quiver is worth having for what it cost. (but that is my opinion)

+45 hci does come in handy if you get raided if u do fel side champs.
+45 hci does come in handy when u do iish side champs due to the amount of paragons u have to face
+45 hci does come in handy when you need to kill champ bosses.
+45 hci is needed for when u want todo "high level" stuff like medusa. (i find this peerless rather easy, but its just an example)

If anyone should be intrested i can show howto make fairly cheap suits for sampires

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you solo last level on turtle spawn you fight 1-2 monsters at the same time and have no any problem with casting DF.
(you don't want be disarmed/dismounted in crowd... and want to use EOO)
What is your HCI before you cast DF ?
What is your HCI after you cast DF ?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I find the 5 SSI city bonus more appealing.
Also, no point to use a mana phasing orb now that we have the turn in talismans The +10 anat/tactics is very handy, they have no durability and the +20 DI is nice to have as well. And should be fairly cheap to acquire.
I do like the quivers due to the 5 DEX and the +10 random resist that comes with the +5 HCI. Not a fan of carrying or relying much on potions so I try to max dex, get as much str as I can and aim for 180+ stam on my suits

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weight: 1 Stones
Brittle
Charges: 50
Mana Phase
Mana Regeneration 1
Defense Chance Increase 5%
Lower Mana Cost 6%
Damage Increase 15%
Durability 255 / 255
Price 100k (found on a site witch name we shall not name)

Vs
Tactics +10
Stamina Regeneration 2
Hit Chance Increase 5%
Damage Increase 20%
Price 9 mill.(found on a site witch name we shall not name)

Or this
Anatomy +10
Stamina Regeneration 2
Hit Chance Increase 5%
Damage Increase 20%
Price 9mill.(found on a site witch name we shall not name)

I find the mana phasing super appealing after they changed the brittle from 75 to 255, thise babies are like gods gift the to scottish sampire.
6 LMC is godlike, and matches perfect combined with cheap legendaries with like 4lmc.

my whole sampire suit i made a few months back, costed me around 1-2millions total (-

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is your HCI before you cast DF ?
What is your HCI after you cast DF ?
I think we should get back to the discussion whether using divine fury or not and having sometimes 30 hci instead of 45 hci when recasting it.

I don´t think we have to discuss how much hci is needed in general, because both ways max out hci. Doing spawns you don´t need to cast df maybe until some big guys appear or champion spawns with high wrestling mobs.

So to make it short, both ways are viable and have advantages and drawbacks. I stay with df because I´m used to this playstyle and have no problems with it.

Last edited:

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we should get back to the discussion whether using divine fury or not and having sometimes 30 hci instead of 45 hci when recasting it.

I don´t think we have to discuss how much hci is needed in general, because both ways max out hci. Doing spawns you don´t need to cast df maybe until some big guys appear or champion spawns with high wrestling mobs.

So to make it short, both ways are viable and have advantages and drawbacks. I stay with df because I´m used to this playstyle and have no problems with it.
My point is still valid, either way you want max hci on your sampire/warrior/archer whatever. And its not a secondary thing as u want it to sound like.
As a sidenote OP never revealed what he used his sampire for, the spawn thing was just an example i made.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But why would you cast it against low critters to which your hit chance is already capped at 95%, 30, 45 HCI or not?
For those, and for the second, and usually 3rd level of the usual spawns, 30 HCI and 80 DI is enough most of the time. Often, not even the 4th level requires that either.
As you can see my statemant was regarding spawns not the build....

Please tell me where i said for a SAMPIRE hci is secondary?

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duncan Drake said:

The current context for this was "sampire" and as the thread title is "Comeback on a sampire"
So im sorry i wassnt aware that the template u were refering to wassent a sampire, but what was it then ??

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
20 di 15 ssi and 15 hci from divine fury is imo sth that should not be left behind. Playing my bushido paladin (dragoon) for years now i never ever had any issues with it. Just recast after 22 seconds so where is the problem?

Even with modern equipment the bonus is very good and you dont have to pay loads of gold for some uber legendarys.

Btw. Cameos are overrated
Dragoon.. that sound interesting . Any links?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duncan Drake said:

The current context for this was "sampire" and as the thread title is "Comeback on a sampire"
So im sorry i wassnt aware that the template u were refering to wassent a sampire, but what was it then ??
I have nothing more to say on this. Obviously you want to misunderstand me.