• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Come on UO: SA

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freaking come out already... I have an open char spot... anyone have a release date yet for this thing, is is gonna have to be bought in Wal Mart?

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freaking come out already... I have an open char spot... anyone have a release date yet for this thing, is is gonna have to be bought in Wal Mart?
I think it's been said about a million times: No, it will only be digital distribution. There is no date because it's still in Beta, and I'm glad it's taking so long. At least there will be less bugs.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's been said about a million times: No, it will only be digital distribution. There is no date because it's still in Beta, and I'm glad it's taking so long. At least there will be less bugs.
Gooooood POINT!

BUT! I reopened my accounts to play SA thinking it was gonna be out sooner rather then later... I am close to just saying nevermind ... I am bored with UO at this time. I have already doen everything I wanted to do. I'll give it another week, if no date is released when the game will come out, then I am over UO for good. Give my accounts to Search UO.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gooooood POINT!

BUT! I reopened my accounts to play SA thinking it was gonna be out sooner rather then later... I am close to just saying nevermind ... I am bored with UO at this time. I have already doen everything I wanted to do. I'll give it another week, if no date is released when the game will come out, then I am over UO for good. Give my accounts to Search UO.
Way to be patient?
There was never a release date and there's still plenty of summer left. I highly doubt you'll get a release date in the next week. You've been back for what? Two, three weeks? That's not very patient at all.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hands Tesla some cheese*
See, nobody can have an opinion. Nobody can say anything without people just trashing them.

This really wasn't a thread for discussion... it was just to get the attention of SOMEONE to move this thing along. BUT someone mentioned that it's good it's taking longer to get rid of more bugs, never thought of that.

And Baron I have never had a problem with you, what makes you decide to start **** with me all of a sudden... you and Velandra are like following me on every thread... Enjoy your obsession.

V

Velandra

you starting a thread on the Pacifc forum will do nothing to 'move this thing along'... it's a nice thought though

M

Muu Bin

Your original post on this was at 5:11 am and EA released this a noon EST (9:00am PST)

August 12, 2009 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
EA Readies for Gargoyle Invasion and Announces Release Date for Ultima Online: Stygian Abyss

Players Prepare to Descend into the Abyss on September 8, 2009

FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mythic Entertainment™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) studio, today announced Ultima Online™: Stygian Abyss™, the 8th expansion to one of the longest-running MMORPGs in the genre’s history, will be released on September 8, 2009.

etc....

I had no idea that you commanded so much attention and power with EA. Thanks for moving things along so quickly. Any chance you can put in a word for us lowly peons and get a few bugs fixed as well? :thumbsup:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your original post on this was at 5:11 am and EA released this a noon EST (9:00am PST)

August 12, 2009 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
EA Readies for Gargoyle Invasion and Announces Release Date for Ultima Online: Stygian Abyss

Players Prepare to Descend into the Abyss on September 8, 2009

FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mythic Entertainment™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) studio, today announced Ultima Online™: Stygian Abyss™, the 8th expansion to one of the longest-running MMORPGs in the genre’s history, will be released on September 8, 2009.

etc....

I had no idea that you commanded so much attention and power with EA. Thanks for moving things along so quickly. Any chance you can put in a word for us lowly peons and get a few bugs fixed as well? :thumbsup:
HAHA! Yeah, I made them a warfork. So you know, then kinda owed me.