• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coloured Bonsai Seeds Don't Carry The Type Label

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When cross-breeding seeds to create coloured Bonsai, the resulting seed carries the colour but not the type; this is a problem as it means you can't identify the resulting model when grown by looking at the seed... and thus they can't easily be placed into a Seed Bed as you would have to manually note somewhere which order they went in. At present, I think (THINK!) I'm close to the full set, which takes up rather a lot of lockdowns, and a huge spreadsheet and I'm still re-growing to be sure I've not mixed any up!

Seeds looted naturally do carry the type, but also don't stack with the plain of the same type when crossbred due to the different label.