• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Collectors will be gone tomorrow

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

We are getting the lastest patch tomorrow at maint period. Spring turn in is over then, the tickets and the chest will remain for a while, but today is the last day you will be able to turn any items in to get tickets.

More good news we get NEW vet rewards and a new quest at the Castle's kitchen, I will say I bet I see more folks killing the savages for berries then all the seed gathers for the new plants when they hear of the pretty bauble you get for that quest.

I already got couple berries in my safe box and will be hitting the seeds proviors heavy tomorrow for the new plants.

F

Freya/Passion

Berries and Quests?? Where do you keep yourself so informed I read stratics all day long and could find no new quests....

:blushing:

L

Lord Drakelord

Berries and Quests?? Where do you keep yourself so informed I read stratics all day long and could find no new quests....

:blushing:
Something I read at UOHall about the food taster, so I went to Origin and look around and found it. None of the Stratics reporters said anything about it.