• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cogbucks?

D

dwightjune

As I have beena tryin' to figger out things I've run into mint runs where toons are tryin' to earn cog bucks and they want to stop at the final battle with the supv and "Lets catch the next one". After about 5 minutes they are ready to do the final battle and if you want to start it earlier they get really huffy. So I was wonderin'---What is the relationship tween number of cashbots defeated/gags used and time elapsed? I just dunno!!!

Good ol' Spiffy 104Laff, trapless, maxed gags, TF10, PP4, BF1, F1

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are just waiting on a Cog Invasion! Cog Invasion's will give you Double XP points and Double Cogbucks. You only need to have invasion at the final battle to get double points, which is nice. Invasion's are very nice when you need a boatload of bux. This is true for all of the other boss battle's as well. If you are doing mints in Nutty Summit or Nutty River, it's very common to wait as they are the most invasion popular districts.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anytime! It is kinda boring when you really only need a small amount of bux, but you will appreciate it greatly when you start getting into the large amounts. I'm invasion spoiled and refuse to get Merits/Bux/Notes without and invasion. It cuts your time working on it in half.

Like Lawbot Jury Notices...
The long 14400....

1542 with Invasion Per DA, which can take up to 45 minutes sometimes.
That's about 7 hours of DA with invasion.

Go without the invasion and you are then spending 14 hours. That's like almost a whole day awake, that doesn't sound like fun does it? (Unless of course you like the DA..:bored:)

So Yeah, let's catch the next one! :drool:

K

Kippy

Like Lawbot Jury Notices...
The long 14400....

1542 with Invasion Per DA, which can take up to 45 minutes sometimes.

note that without invasion you get 921 jury notices for an office D and 1542 with the cog invasion, not quite double the amount but pretty close.

Please understand that even if you don't need the invasion, others might need it, I have played with very rude toons who didn't wait and I missed out on the invasion credits because they didn't need it, I would of been ready to go fight the chief justice but i wasted 30 minutes doing another DA office C to make me ready for promotion, just because they didn't want to wait 2 minutes :(

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Kippy,

Thats why i got with Steveo to try and set up groups to get together and make these runs. I have seen alot of my friends say they cant go cuse they need x bucks. I personally hae a small suit in all of the bosses but I am willing to help because it boosts my experience points.

I think it would be more lucritive to do this for all of the stratics members as well as the lurkers out there. Besides that how I became a member. I wanted to get in on more of the FUN.:danceb:

M

MissPoodledoodle

I would like to get a group and get bucks. Ginger needs 8900 of them, but it's boring without friends. I think this would be alot of fun!!

S

Steveo

I will help you I think I need around 3800 or so and I am tired of doing mints with randoms. Last two I have been in either the toon laughed and just left or they did not wait for a invasion. SO I will not be on til around 3pm est time or maybe before then. If I am on then I will go with you.