(Player News) CoD's War Declarations and the OvC RPvP Theme

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2004
New York City, NY
www.childrenofdarkness.com
For CoD, I have gone ahead and cleared my war declarations because if they are not actively playing what is the purpose of keeping those declares. I've gone ahead and added my guild to the "Order vs. Chaos - ORDER" (ORDR) alliance, so declares will have to go out to that guild not CoD. I do believe that Vampire^Brood is part of Order as well, so it will be CoD and V^B in the roster for Order. Anyone wanting to interact with us should either join the alliances (Order or Chaos) or simply declare against the alliance guilds.

For all the other guilds that want to engage with Cult and other evil aligned guilds, just declare war against the "Order vs Chaos - CHAOS" (CHOS) guild. If you have an evil guild that you wish to join to the CHAOS side, I have no problem adding you once I have the go ahead from guild leaders.

How it will work is, every guild that has a relationship with either alliance (be it ally or war) will have to OKAY any new guild that wishes to join either alliance. The guilds that are part of either alliance highlight green to each other, orange to the opposing alliance, and orange to those guild with a single-declare. So still ORANGE doesn't automatically mean "enemy". Access to the main alliance guilds account (its on a separate account) will be granted to the GM's of the guilds participating in the themes.

I really want to get this underway, restart the OvC RPvP theme and get to cracking some skulls... :D

Reactions: Bianca_CoD

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
Michigan
I ate many tasty free people tonight. My favorite was this one unusually fat Hobbit.

PVP can be a blast for sure, and with the added element of RP the chance for some great stories popping from the skull cracking are great fun. Hope you all have fun with this.

Reactions: Bianca_CoD