• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cocoa Tree?

T

Tak

Everything okay with them? As soon they grew up i dont have access to them? Thought they will produce something?

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everything okay with them? As soon they grew up i dont have access to them? Thought they will produce something?
I haven't tried growing any myself, but I did read something about people not being able to access the plant menu once they had sprouted, here, so this may be your problem.

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new plants are bugged (not suprisingly). You can't tend to them if they are on the floor once they grow out of their bowl, only if they are in your backpack.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeps, you have to have them in your backpack to tend to them and to harvest the cocoa pulp ... and seeds! I thought they weren't supposed to have seeds, but there you are *g*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been found that it's possible to use pollen from one of the older plants, like orange poppies, on the cocoa tree. The resulting seeds are blue, we are now waiting to see what blooms when such seeds are planted.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe one of those trendy chocolates with chili or strawberry-yoghurt in it? or just a blue cocoa tree ....

T

Tak

hehe...sad thing is i cant sell any chocolate as nobody has a clue what its good for. Ok, tastes nice, but taste isnt a thing people pay for:p

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hehe...sad thing is i cant sell any chocolate as nobody has a clue what its good for.
Chocolate removes satiety. ("You feel you could eat as much as you want" or something like that...)
This is useful to ingest unlimited amounts of food, including (I think) magical food from Mondain's Legacy recipes (of course, apples are still subject to a two minute timer regardless of hunger).
This is not too useful now that we have an unlimited supply of satiety-remover from Pepta's quest, but it is somewhat useful nonetheless :)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohh ... I never knew that ... never use any of those magical food-thingies though, so I guess I didn't need to know, really *g*