• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CMA Returns with auctions every other week.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning folks (or afternoon...evening...whatever time of day ye may be reading this),

A few months ago, I closed the auction house, with the exception we would hold estate or guild auctions.

The last two months I have had repeated requests for me to reopen the auction house and continue to host auctions. So many in fact that I finally agreed, but only on a set schedule and once my health improved to where I would feel -up- to running auctions again. Now that things are finally returning to a seemingly normalacy, we will be opening up for business.

Our first come-back auction will be held Friday, October 24 at 8 p.m. CST. This will hopefully account for both those on the east coast who complained auctions were being run too late for them and for those on the pacific coast who had issues with auctions being too early (we are, after all, a Pacific Coast Shard).

The location for the auction house has changed, as shortly after I closed the auction house, a keep fell on the beach and I managed to place there. This means the auctions will be held in a keep. Fun times =)

If you are looking to submit items, please contact me via ICQ or other IMs to arrange for drop off. Due to wanting to keep auctions to a maximum time limit, we will be limiting submissions to 40 items. So first come, first serve.

Look forward to seeing you there....I will have some halloween contest details for that night available later this week.

Cheers.

L

Lady Tiger

WB cassie i'm glad you're back and i'll look though my junk to see if i've got something to add to the auction.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I was never really gone, just playing on characters most folks didn't know. Anonymity has its perks.

F

Flora Green

It'll be great to have CMA back. I've really missed attending auctions since you closed. :)

L

Lord Arcane

hehe i knew it wouldn't be long befor you started it back up again :p
i should be coming back to game soon myself, atleast for a month so house doesn't fall lol rl getting very busy for me as corin and cassie know of what i'm dealing with :) and i shall tell others soon enough anyways glad cma is back and as always cass i'm more then willing to help you out with them once i'm back in game that is

I

Intoxication

I would love the be able to spend lots of gold at your auction but it seems you are holding it at the same times as the Barn Yard Rumble where I'm going to be giving away a lot of my gold.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gah. I had looked at the calendar and didn't see anything on that date >.<

I could push it back an hour if you think the Barn Yard Rumble will last an hour? I used to prefer starting at 9 pm CST because of family stuff going on.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know what you ladies decided and I'll adjust the calander accordingly.

Intox, send in a submission to the calander also and I'll get it up.

Oriana

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Intox and I spoke. I will push the auction start time back to 9 pm and we'll go from there.

Cya soon folks ^_^

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a friendly bump here. If you have items to submit, tonight would be a great time to contact me to do so.

Hope to see you there.

L

Lady Tiger

that was the best auction i've ever been to...thanks cassie