• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Closed.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Minimum 1m starting.

1. Broadsword. SOLD/BUYOUT
broadswords.png
2. Crafted Bok. SOLD/BUYOUT
crafted bok.png
3. Crafted Kryss. SOLD/BUYOUT
crafted kryss.png
4. Crafted Longsword, SOLD/BUYOUT
crafted longsword.png
5. Garg Shortblade, Reserve 1m (Still Available)
shortblade.png
6. Kryss, Reserve 1mv (Still Available)
splint kryss.png
7. Spear, SOLD/BUYOUT
spear.png
8. Rfd shield, SOLD/BUYOUT
rfd shield.png
9. Rfd arms, SOLD/BUYOUT
rfd arms.png
10. Rfd hat, SOLD/BUYOUT
rfd tiger.png
11. LRC Tunic. Reserve 25 SOLD/RESERVE @Planters
Lrc Tunic.png

1Mil Minimums. Buyouts considered (Pm/Icq).
24Hr Auction from bid/reserve.
5Hr refresh on near end bids (to prevent snipes).

AUCTION CLOSED
AUCTION CLOSED
AUCTION CLOSED

Last edited:

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I know I started drinking early this morning, but is anybody else seeing double images?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Negative, sorry. The only person that won a reserve was @Planters which was a great deal I might add, really expected a buyout offer on that. gratz Planters.
Most of the other items I received buyout offers on. Two are still available.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Sweet do you have icq so I can pick up later today or thi weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Negative, sorry. The only person that won a reserve was @Planters which was a great deal I might add, really expected a buyout offer on that. gratz Planters.
Most of the other items I received buyout offers on. Two are still available.
So, even though there were no other bids I didn't win? Did I miss something?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WOW! OK, I got it figured out. I bid the reserve, there were no other bids posted. But I lost to a "buyout" bid that wasn't even posted. Got it! ROFL

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I clearly explained it in your PMs. As I said in PMs, The auction was conducted poorly as I allowed BUYOUT offers via PM/ICQ, Next time it will be post only.

I normally sell The LRC tunics, for example @ 40m on my vendors. So you could have very well offered a buyout yourself, or taken a reserve chance like Planters did. In Planters case he got a great deal. Others, were outbid w/buyout offers.

There is no reason to mention the buyout offers or the buyers. If they choose to release that info, that is their own choice.

or you may PM.

TY to all buyers. Many smooth trades.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I clearly explained it in your PMs. As I said in PMs, The auction was conducted poorly as I allowed BUYOUT offers via PM/ICQ, Next time it will be post only.

I normally sell The LRC tunics, for example @ 40m on my vendors. So you could have very well offered a buyout yourself, or taken a reserve chance like Planters did. In Planters case he got a great deal. Others, were outbid w/buyout offers.

There is no reason to mention the buyout offers or the buyers. If they choose to release that info, that is their own choice.

or you may PM.

TY to all buyers. Many smooth trades.
Why, when a reserve is posted and no one knows of any other bids But hey, whatever. It's all good. :)

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you understand the term buyout?

Buyout is an auction with an additional set price (the 'buyout' price) that any bidder can accept at any time during the auction, thereby immediately ending the auction and winning the item. If no bidder chooses to utilize the buyout option before the end of bidding the highest bidder wins and pays their bid.

Reserve. A minimum dollar amount that the owner of an item up for auction will accept as the winning bid in the auction. The reserve price prevents the auction from being won at a price that is lower than the item's owner will accept.

And as stated here, and In the PMs. The auction was conducted poorly as I allowed BUYOUT offers via PM/ICQ, Next time it will be post only.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A side note.
I did not stay up twenty-four hours staring at my TV. When I awoke, I checked the status of my PMs/ICQs and Posts, and went from there. The first buyout was posted not an hour following the creation of the auction. The others were posted much later, Once I returned to my gaming.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
A side note.
I did not stay up twenty-four hours staring at my TV. When I awoke, I checked the status of my PMs/ICQs and Posts, and went from there. The first buyout was posted not an hour following the creation of the auction. The others were posted much later, Once I returned to my gaming.
I sent you an icq message

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you understand the term buyout?

Buyout is an auction with an additional set price (the 'buyout' price) that any bidder can accept at any time during the auction, thereby immediately ending the auction and winning the item. If no bidder chooses to utilize the buyout option before the end of bidding the highest bidder wins and pays their bid.

Reserve. A minimum dollar amount that the owner of an item up for auction will accept as the winning bid in the auction. The reserve price prevents the auction from being won at a price that is lower than the item's owner will accept.

And as stated here, and In the PMs. The auction was conducted poorly as I allowed BUYOUT offers via PM/ICQ, Next time it will be post only.
A side note.
Actually I do understand the term buyout. It is normally a SET, STATED amount that anyone, at any time, has a choice to pay. Thereby purchasing said item at that time, prior to the end of the auction.

AGAIN, all good. Your auction, you got to chose what to sell them for. No need to get defensive. It's fine, really:)

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall:
I'm not defensive in the least.

You question the reserve vs buyout, I define the difference. Than you quote my response, and repeat what I have.. already said in the response; with the addition of the word "actually". Which gives the idea that Instead of reading what I had posted, you yourself are on the defensive side and you jumped straight to your answer.

Just say I understand, if you do..
and go.
If you do not, "Actually" read the two definitions.

Lol Adios.