• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] CLOSED

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
I Really don't have any time to use this and figured let someone buy it who is going to put it to use.

This will be set as an Auction starting today Sunday May 1st and will end Thursday May 5th 9pm EST 10 min rule will apply.

As you can see in the pic this house can be RE-SIZED (from what i can see 2 tiles back)

RESERVE 7 Billion
NO BUY OUT
Bid in increments of 100 Million
house 2.PNG house3.PNG map.PNG Let the games begin.

Last edited:

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
I am closing this auction.....with all the views and ICQ offers there is an obvious lack of interest/ lack of willingness to meet the reserve.
Very understandable. Maybe next time. Thx everyone for the views and messages.

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a shame. I was going to over 7 billion hugs IRL. Just don't make eye contact and things won't get weird. You look sexy in your picture. Love the one leg up avatar picture... turns me on. Rawr.