• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Closed

Zappy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

Selling this stuff as it's time for a spring clean. Items can be on EU or ATL. Going to end it Sunday 12PM GMT, really can't be arsed to convert that to other times zones. :D
Starting bids are dictated by common sense, I won't sell anything to low-ballers.

LOT 1:
Number 4: (SOLD)
Number 5: (SOLD)
Number 8: (SOLD)

Lot 2:
Number 1: (25m)
Number 7: (100m)
Number 8: (50m)
Number 9: (50m)
Number 6: (SOLD)

LOT 1:

http://i65.***********/rbh4pg.png

LOT 2:

http://i65.***********/97412o.png

Min-bid increment is 5mil, won't sell something if it's at a ridiculously low price.

Any questions, my ICQ# is: 670659825

Cheers,

Zap.

Last edited:

Zappy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If it's an auction what's start and end time and starting bids on items?
Going to end it Sunday 12PM GMT, really can't be arsed to convert that to other times zones. :D
Starting bids are dictated by common sense, I won't sell anything to low-ballers.

Zappy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sorry it's been closed all day I won lot 2 number 9
Lot 2 number's 9 and 8 went to a bidder via PM, my mistake for not putting them as sold. In my defense, I stated that I would not accept low bids, so I probably wouldn't have sold 9 for 25mil anyway.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I'll go to 50 mill lot 2 number 9 but u had it updated and closed with my name on it. So not sure why no one else bid and why u won't sell it to me. 25 mill is a lot to a lot of people. Rightfully speaking u did not say if u bid 25 mill I'm not selling it. So at least give me first chance at 50 mill to buy it bc I did win the bid. I've also pm u with no response.