• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor closed

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not just u. Another young account planning on bidding up an auction. If i were the seller... Id quickly ban anyone under a few months.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@DeathTax
You spammed in game the first evening that you** were selling this "tonight".
Not a week later and Not your friend, Who could very well be the visitor account (or the visitor account could be you).
Either way, its doesn't matter. It could just be some rand.

The owner of the piece wants public offers. And if he likes the offer he would be inclined to sell. this Post will remain till sunday evening.
?? Wdf guy. Who is the owner?

If you would have said all this to begin with I probably wouldn't have cared, and I would have "Watched" the thread.
But a week down the line, after the item was spammed at selling "tonight".
I had forgotten about it completely and on a side note, it does seem like there is some "games" being played.
Thus, I have lost all major interest in the item
Therefor I retract my offer of 120m and 155mil.
Had this been an auction from the beginning,
I would have honored any offer I had made, whether I remembered it or not.

If you would like to repost this item as the owner, or get the owner to repost the item as an auction.
I will be happy to toss in some offers, but in all honesty it will be considerably less due to the fact that I am no longer looking for that particular piece of armor.

@SoulWeaver May still have an interest in the item.

With all that said,
GLS & HF!! -cwb

DeathTax

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have decided to let the owner take the helm on this piece. Thanks for the input and apologies for the confusion.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a load of crap.
I will make sure to never even take a peek at anything the OP may try to post again :(

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reality!

Nobody offered insane amounts of gold

The owner was like dude I'm not selling it for that price..lets bid it up! Better yet! Let's make it look like we will get into a bidding war! Muahahaha! BRILLIANT!

After no one bites!

"Dude" how do we get out of this for so little!

Let's just say it's closed!

..here's to stratics making an actual traders forum that you can thumbs up or thumbs down someone's reliability! Then actual sellers who post here wouldn't bow out or bid stuff up anymore with 0 repercussions and really just rely our own memories :( odds are most forget the username within a few days..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..here's to stratics making an actual traders forum that you can thumbs up or thumbs down someone's reliability! Then actual sellers who post here wouldn't bow out or bid stuff up anymore with 0 repercussions and really just rely our own memories :( odds are most forget the username within a few days..

so that Mike D and Old Vet can make 100 accounts just to ruin peoples score? When top brokers have low score what will that say for the legitmacy of the system? it would be useless and disregarded. with the current site standards we have now this just wouldnt work. Only way i can see this being realistic is if an actual game account were tied into a stratics account to verify the user. Still small room for abuse (multiple accounts)

as to the item / offers. everyone knows post like these wont sell unless it catches and get a premium offers. shouldnt be surprised that the seller didnt want to sell soemthing for like 100m when he was probably hoping for 300ish at least.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I mean..I thought it was "selling armor"..my bad!

If you want 300m and not 100m then advertise it! If not! Then don't just close threads..all of us can't be mind readers..

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so that Mike D and Old Vet can make 100 accounts just to ruin peoples score? When top brokers have low score what will that say for the legitmacy of the system? it would be useless and disregarded. with the current site standards we have now this just wouldnt work. Only way i can see this being realistic is if an actual game account were tied into a stratics account to verify the user. Still small room for abuse (multiple accounts)

as to the item / offers. everyone knows post like these wont sell unless it catches and get a premium offers. shouldnt be surprised that the seller didnt want to sell soemthing for like 100m when he was probably hoping for 300ish at least.
Well you would have to have some sort of probationary period to try and avoid this, like a 90-180 day or something. No one really feels like moderating 100 dummy accounts for 3-6 months.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres no point in being pissy over any of this.
That's just wasting time on something meaningless (uo), The idea is to have fun with the game/in and out.
If they repost the item as the owner and as an auction, I will participate.
Other than that, im kicking this one out of my memory and moving on.