• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Closed

Skootah07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ima try n see what soul weaver thinks - not sure about it myself but know it's worth a little penny

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes, just type @ followed by their name and it should give you an index of people on the stratics boards.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's pretty sexy, loses some value on the +15 throw IMO just because there's not a ton of good legendary garg gear to pick from that I see anyways, but still kickass for any thrower.

I'd give you a 100m for though just so it doesn't sell ridiculously low, you can probably get more for the right buyer specially someone working on a nice garg suit.

Skootah07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume u wouldn't want the ring where it's currently located tho, huh @SoulWeaver - it's currently on Ls and I don't have xfer shields :(

Skootah07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I may adjust it to a 24 hr auction - I may have a friend that can xfer it to atl(or whichever shard the buyer may want it)