• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This Auction ends in aprox 8 hours and reserverd price hasnt been meet .

Last edited:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The auction has ended and reserved price wasnt reached so i keep the item
Thank you all and good luck next time

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mith how come i havnt seen u useing that uber scepter u said u had is it even real! :)
loL Its too bad its not unique now.

Stop trying to act like you guys won anything over me and stop trying to troll before I make you log in, goto Luna bank and see multiple scepters. Someone might suicide over that tho.

Last edited:

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
loL Its too bad its not unique now.

Stop trying to act like you guys won anything over me and stop trying to troll before I make you log in, goto Luna bank and see multiple scepters. Someone might suicide over that tho.
Lol what im not trolling i just havnt seen it and if u actually have it how come u dont use it? Lol

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol what im not trolling i just havnt seen it and if u actually have it how come u dont use it? Lol
That was sold MONTHS ago when I started using the 1 FC weps dude. Ive posted that plenty of times.
So do I. What's your point?
Isnt it obvious that the point was noone understands why you would offer 750m for a wep not worth nearly that much? It kinda looked like a fake bid in hopes of gaining real bidders tbh. Thats how I took it atleast.

The reason that wep is bad is because there are not enough offensive wep mods on it and iss loaded with mods that you can make up on your armor. Until you can add mods onto armor slots to make up for the lack thereof on that wep that wep isnt a good wep.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
This auction is over guys ;)
Let's have your discussion on a new thread "My weapon is better than any other because......" - what about that? Good Idea?
It might be interresting for alot of People!
greets
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.