• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Deals in atlantic and you can pay Europa or atlantic gold
This auction will end Friday 11pm eastern time
Bids in the last 30min reset timer to 30min
Minium bid increase 5m

1 Adeka 40m Winner
2 Rufus 50m Winner
5 Xug 80m Winner
8 Xug 50m Winner
10 Xug 30m Winner

Thanks and Happy bidding ¡

Last edited:

Rufus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Rufus of Atlantic submits the initial bid of 40mil for the Mark of Travesty (Taming/Lore)

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll bid 45 mill. on the Taming and Lore Mark of Travesty. ICQ 167103844

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im out this shiat is wrong retract all bids have fun guys he dont understand his own rules

timev

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
you said 30 min cool down time, how did Cetrix win # 10 when he did his bid 33 mins after Yardman put his bid in on it

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
im out this shiat is wrong retract all bids have fun guys he dont understand his own rules
It says clear in the rules if u bid in the last 30minutes lest say for example 14min to the end then it reset to 30min and start counting down , to declare a winner there has to be no more bids in 30min .

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It says clear in the rules if u bid in the last 30minutes lest say for example 14min to the end then it reset to 30min and start counting down , to declare a winner there has to be no more bids in 30min .
:wall:

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im out im done figure it out blacklist me plz cuase i will be doing the same figure out your own rules and timers and i will be linking this whole thread congrats to the winners no harm no fail just im not going to partake in these shifty sales

Last edited:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
im out im done figure it out blacklist me plz cuase i will be doing the same figure out your own rules and timers and i will be linking this whole thread congrats to the winners no harm no fail just im not going to partake in these shifty sales
No worries , take care :)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont they have European servers for people who don't understand English? WowCATA STILL MAKING FRIENDS LOLOL

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looking at the timers, yardman should of won #10 for 25mil, xug's bid was late. But even if it somehow counted, my bid was 5 minutes after xugs. His bid would of reset the timer 30mins and i would have won #10...

i thought id take a stab at buying something from this seller again, but man, i'm regretting i ever gave this guy my gold before the more we see here.

Rufus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Dropping in to say that I just completed the transaction with FlipA. I paid 50mil for the Mark of Travesty (Taming/Lore). I wanted to make a note here so that others know FlipA is good for his word. Thanks again !

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
looking at the timers, yardman should of won #10 for 25mil, xug's bid was late. But even if it somehow counted, my bid was 5 minutes after xugs. His bid would of reset the timer 30mins and i would have won #10...

i thought id take a stab at buying something from this seller again, but man, i'm regretting i ever gave this guy my gold before the more we see here.
Please Bye .

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Dropping in to say that I just completed the transaction with FlipA. I paid 50mil for the Mark of Travesty (Taming/Lore). I wanted to make a note here so that others know FlipA is good for his word. Thanks again !
Easy and fast , you are welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.