• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] CLOSED

O

Ozzmandias

Hi All

Selling 4 pieces of Imbued Woodland Armour, Elves only and non medable!

Chest
Stam Inc 8
Mana Inc 8
HCI 5%
LMC 8%
Phys 16
Fire 18
cold 7
Pois 15
Energy 6
Dur 255/255

Gorget
Stam Inc 8
Mana Inc 8
Hci 5%
LMC 8%
Phys 13
Fire 9
cold 9
Pois 15
Energy 17
Dur 255/255

Arms
Stam Inc 8
Mana Inc 8
Hci 5%
LMC 8%
Phys 10
Fire 18
cold 12
Pois 14
Energy 7
Dur 255/255

Gloves
Stam Inc 8
Mana Inc 8
Hci 5%
LMC 8%
Phys 11
Fire 11
cold 17
Pois 13
Energy 10
Dur 255/255

With Human Fey Leggings & Mace and shield glasses (Neither of which are included)

Phys 70 (89)
Fire 70 (75) (50 In Vamp form)
Cold 64
Pois 68
Ener 67

I use a similar suit and put 15 fire resist on a ring to get 65 fire in Vamp form. With 20 HCI on the suit you can miss off HCI on a jewel and replace with Fire resist easily enough.

Total Mods from 4 armour pieces:

20HCI
32 Stamina Increase
32 Mana Increase
32 Lower mana cost

Makes for an awesome suit, with Faction Fey legs it would be even better. conjurers trinket or faction tally makes 45 HCI with only having 15HCI on one jewel. I use my similar suit to solo most of the dexxer possible soloables including the Styg Dragon!

One week auction, start 4 mill. 11PM UK time Saturday the 26th of June. Usual last minute swooping bids will extend auction. I have a reserve in mind, if not met I'll jolly well keep it for myself.

Cheers

Oz

P

Prosopopeya

Re: Awesome Woodland HCI armour for Sampire / Wammy/ Archer

non meditable suit parts?

O

Ozzmandias

non meditable suit parts?
Hi,

Added to description, but Woodland armour is non med yeah.

This is pretty much a PvM mana leecher's suit. At best it's a quick kill PvP suit with a mana pool bonus.

Cheers

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

Argh!

I've been doing some Dreadhorns in my suit, and I'm that close to beating the keys solo (20 secs after keys popped Dread died). If I bothered to pot before I went in then I prolly would.

And yet no-one is bidding on an almost identical suit? Ye Gads! What is the crafting world coming to?

:sad4:

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I do want kinda want it, but only to try it out!

Didn't I give you guys all the bark fragments to make these or was that some one else??

If so, feel free to just give me the suit :p

How long to pieces like this take to make?

O

Ozzmandias

I do want kinda want it, but only to try it out!

Didn't I give you guys all the bark fragments to make these or was that some one else??

If so, feel free to just give me the suit :p

How long to pieces like this take to make?
Well, I didn't like seeing such an awesome suit having no bids, so we will see what we can do.

I think it was AzSel you gave the last lot to, but you may have given me some also a while back.

It's the time take to make the suit rather then the ingredients, but I'll give you a shout sometme you can try it out. Or: 73347703 but I have a load of work, and my Dad coming over to visit so I may not get hold of you for a while.

1 in 15 - 1 in 25 comes out with Exceptional HCI
1 in 5 of those has good resist distribution
1 in 5 of those has 5-7 fire resist which you need to imbue fire resi for vamp form cancelling.

Let's just say I'd normally be waiting for my trash to empty before I made a 'keeper' piece.

Cheers

Oz