• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed two more accounts today

G

If you want to put a castle on Dagger Island south west Trammel it is now vacant just clean up the mess but be quick along with Minoc peninsula

Only 2 accounts left and sorry to say if things do not improve by Easter they will be gone and no its not because I am playing another game its just simply a waste of dollars now for subscriptions for zero content

In my 11th year of UO it owes me nothing selling a lot of my gold paid for all my time and effort its been a good ride!

G

Sorry you feel that way about the game as it is at the moment, but I'm glad you've enjoyed the 10+years so far! =D

What will you do though if they improve the game in leaps and bounds by Easter? You won't have enough storage space left for allt eh stuff you're gonna want again

I got pipped at the post to place a castle on Dagger Isle
I got there before anyone, and tried to place but didnt have enough gold :p LOL! (but thankyou for all the treasure maps!
)

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

<blockquote><hr>

What will you do though if they improve the game in leaps and bounds by Easter? You won't have enough storage space left for allt eh stuff you're gonna want again

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to troll here, but list what EA would need to do for you to consider the game improved by leaps and bounds?

I am truly interested in what people see as needed to improve the game, because once you understand that then you can understand if its possible.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you want to put a castle on Dagger Island south west Trammel it is now vacant just clean up the mess but be quick along with Minoc peninsula

Only 2 accounts left and sorry to say if things do not improve by Easter they will be gone and no its not because I am playing another game its just simply a waste of dollars now for subscriptions for zero content

In my 11th year of UO it owes me nothing selling a lot of my gold paid for all my time and effort its been a good ride!

[/ QUOTE ]

I truly hope that the end result will not be you leaving the game completely as it would be a great loss for the shard, I am sorry that your luster for the game has diminished if I or my guild can help rebuild that in any way please just let me know.

Good luck with what ever the future holds for you.

G

Oh, I meant improved in leaps and bounds for him - not me

I'm still totally happy playing the game in my own little way, doing my own little things =D I'm still new enough to not be jaded (I think that would be the appropriate term here
) I've been *playing* less than 12 months still, so most of it is all new and shiny to me still

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Good to hear. Then your only want I could imagine for UO would be more people playing so you have a larger community to immerse yourself in.

I actually started playing a freeshard and am having the same feelings I got when I first started playing UO, well I think they are flashbacks now, as its set back in the time when I started UO (1997).

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, the idea of a 10 year vet quitting UO for good is laughable. Why? Because for people who have been playing as long as that (or any substantial amount of time) I would wager that it would be easier to quit SMOKING (yes nicotine) than UO. :p

Oh and yes, I am a smoker, so I know how addictive it is

G

<blockquote><hr>

Haha, the idea of a 10 year vet quitting UO for good is laughable. Why? Because for people who have been playing as long as that (or any substantial amount of time) I would wager that it would be easier to quit SMOKING (yes nicotine) than UO. :p

[/ QUOTE ]

I did mention prior to Xmas that I would consider leaving THIS UO but not Uo as it is in another place where its run for the players by the players

At this point in time I think Easter will be the make or break of Oceania so lets see

I

imported_JediSith

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

F

five oclock

Lol.ok this comment was funny! So far I have gone 3 days without smoking as for UO. been playing a very long time. Ill quit for a month or two..but just like gravity...it sucks me back in

But seriously me friend. Are you packing up your chars an then holding them in case you decided to come back some day? or ya just giving stuff away?