• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Closed Barrels containers

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying closed barrels containers!

Looking for around 30.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are quite hard to find Vor, i was after a few when i first built my tent, after like 2 weeks of looking and asking i only managed to aquire around 6 of them.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cannot help with the barrels but I do have a crate of "Red Eye" from the merchant ships if you still want it? I will catch you at one of the bank meetings.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, you can still get them Esca.

Aurelius linked me a video a while back. But I assumed you needed the stealing skill for it. But I was shown again yesterday how to get then by a chap in general chat.

Managed to get 5 out of the 6 on both facets of Vesper. Not sure if it's possible to get the 6th. Couldn't work it out if it is.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They spawn in one of the dungeons but I can't remember which one

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah it was Deceit DJad, thats where i tried before, but couldnt figure out how to pick them up lol.

Good to know, Cheers Vor, might be able to finally swap the last of my open barrels with closed ones then :)

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How you pick them up is via an exploit, and as you (should) know, posting of exploits is against Stratics RoC.

Take it to ICQ or in game please. Don't make me hit you.

:twak: