• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Cloak, lantern from last year

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all,

I'm looking to pick up a few things from last year. Please PM if you have one of the following for sale on Atlantic, and what you are asking. Thanks!

A Cloak of Shredded Human Flesh (reddish cape)

A Container Holding the Morbid Sense of Humor of Barabas (or something like that, was a spell channeling lantern with a large drop on Drachenfels)

Also, if anyone has a dreadmare tucked away on Siege they don't use I'd be willing to pay Atl gold for it.

Finally, I'm also in need of another Armor of Fortune from Doom and a Gold (bright neon one) Lady Mel special hair dye if anyone had those as well.

Thanks for reading, please PM if you have one of the above. See you in Virginia next year :)