• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Cloak Bearing The Crest Of Queen Dawn

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Are you taking Offers or turning this into an Auction by chance? or have a buy out price in mind?

ICQ me if you have a buyout price in mind plz

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd suggest auction, I'd bid too. ;) ;) I have 5 of these currently and need 1 to 3 more... 1 more currently.

Nisassa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ill turn this into an auction because of the interest. Auction will end at 5:00 est on Friday.
Start price-20m

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm damn i would i have paid more .. Work again makes me lose lol
Aye I missed the auction too brother.... I had to get wife to bid for me on my account. :p :p I would have paid more too, but just need 1 more now..... so will be paying less in the future for the last one. Good luck next time bro; you'll see this item again tons I would think.

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ahh yeah Thnaks and i'm sure ill see one soon enough. And that was a good idea ishould have had someone throw some bids for me.:p