[Gardening] Clipping Bonsai?

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

DHMagicMan_1

From the latest patch notes, it says "All Deco" plants can be clipped... This includes Bonsai now?

L

Lady_Dark

It should as far as I know when the new publish goes live on all the shards. I had posted a question to ea about it, but it is still listed as unresolved. I sure hope it does, cause I got colorful bonzi coming out my ears.

Lady Dark

D

Dragonchilde

Yeah, I've got buckets of bonsai, and two more old bugged "a decorative plant" (black and white, incidentally) that are bugged and won't clip.

S

soulstoner

Nor upon release ..........

diggin on the little silver sapling though!

D

DHMagicMan_1

Sak,

Could you please confirm whether Bonsai are intended to be clipped and will be fixed at some point of if they won't? If they won't I'm just going to dump them so I just want to know if I should be patient.

Thanks so much for your gardening love.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Outer Hebrides
Yeah, I've got buckets of bonsai, and two more old bugged "a decorative plant" (black and white, incidentally) that are bugged and won't clip.

A guildie picked up around 1k of plants for us at an idoc; I've got about 40-50 of the rare colours that won't clip. I'll go and try em again just now, but I'm not holding my breath!

F

Flora Green

A guildie picked up around 1k of plants for us at an idoc; I've got about 40-50 of the rare colours that won't clip. I'll go and try em again just now, but I'm not holding my breath!
Do you mean black & white along with the rare quest colors?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Outer Hebrides
Do you mean black & white along with the rare quest colors?

I do indeed. Just to be sure I've been clear there were black, white, fire, pink, magenta, and aqua in a box because they wouldn't clip. Almost 50 in total. And, since the edit I did last night hasn't shown up, I'll tell you here that I went off to try again and they all clipped just fine :)

L

Lady_Dark

None of my bonzi are clippable either. Doesn't seem to matter if they are ordinary, colored, black or white, none of them clip.

Lady Dark

L

Lady_Dark

Another Publish, And I still can't clip my bonzi. I must have 40 black and white bonzi seeds, but there is no point in growing them up right now, they would just eat my house storage. 16 of them doing that is bad enough, and that isn't counting all the colored ones. I really really wish they would get the colored bonzi clippable.

Lady Dark

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 3, 2007
The Netherlands
Was it ever announced it would be fixed ?

Atm I almost have saved up a secure full of colored bonsais ... and am on the virge of just tossing them into the bin.
But am afraid still to do so because if it gets fixed like in the next month after I tossed them I know I will wish to bash my against the wall a couple of times.
(well not that literally ... but you get the idea of how I would feel)