• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Clean-up Points

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I somehow must have missed it, but when got items recovered from a shipwreck lowered from 250 to 100 points? Now it will be even more difficult for my fisher to generate any income. :(

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i also remembered them being at 250 points making fishing worthwile a bit. I'd like to see the dev's being able to get few hundred sos's and fishing them up and seeing the actual return on those :(

I did learn that there is a dredging hook you can get from the fishing quests. Using this hook you can get barnacle covered pre-chest loot when fishing up any sos. These do give 250 points instead of 100.