• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Clean up on Aisle 5!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://stratics.com/community/threads/clean-up-on-aisle-5.308215/:

December 1st Starting date!
Have you seen bits and pieces of past events scattered about Baja in your travels? Well its time to do a clean up! As you find these errant tidbits, Email me at [email protected] with all the goodies you have found! If you can mark a rune to it, drop it off at the mailbox at the wedding chapel next to the EM Hall, in a bag with a book with description of what it is and your name in a book.
You will earn "points" for this,and the highest points at the end of December wins recognition!
So..lets get Baja Cleaned up!

Contest runs from Dec 1st -31st. Winner will be announced in January!
Good luck and Happy Sweeping!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[OOC: Crysania, I know that you've probably been told to do this by higher powers, but is this absolutely necessary? Remains of old events add to a shard's unique history and landscape. Nobody that I know of is bothered by leftover decorations, they don't impede gameplay, and they're a part of the shard identity. Do they really need to be removed?]

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[OOC: Crysania, I know that you've probably been told to do this by higher powers, but is this absolutely necessary? Remains of old events add to a shard's unique history and landscape. Nobody that I know of is bothered by leftover decorations, they don't impede gameplay, and they're a part of the shard identity. Do they really need to be removed?]
Seconded. Are they hurting anyone?