• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CLEAN SLATE

B

Beleg Megil

Let me press "Fast Forward" on this thread, so I can get my immaturity out:

"The Mrs has forbidden me to use that word in public any more."

"Just the word, huh? Not the actual..."

"I guess I walked right into that one"

"That's what SHE said!"

*ahem*

Ok. As you were. *gets into character and goes to Knight's Rest*

C

Corvak

I'm with Scarst. Meaningless drama just drives people away from the server.

D

DPudding

"Hating is more fun than forgiving."

Delbert Pudding June 26th, 2010

D

DPudding

Maybe so, DPudding, but none of us exists by ourselves. I enjoy a good tiff as much as anyone, but hating affects other people on the shard, often without their consent. Here on the boards, the moderators spring immediately to mind.

Mods sign on for dangerous duty.

Besides....what the blue hell happened to make people like each other? I can't play on a shard that doesn't have clearly defined idiots I can make fun of. Bring back the fighting!

C

CatLord

No brother, I meant, we do have the clearly defined idiots.

The shard is never boring.

Welcome back to Catskills, I did miss you.

I hope you are back to active... let me know if you wish to lead a Regiment in RBG... it might be something you never did... and prolly a good challenge.

Cya in game! :thumbup1:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't play on a shard that doesn't have clearly defined idiots I can make fun of. Bring back the fighting!
Well, you're not going to be making fun of or calling anyone idiot here, that's considered a personal attack.

You wanna fight with someone, do it in game.

A

Anfalas

Almost everyone took scarsts good intentioned post and turned it into a huge joke, doesnt anyone want to honestly repair the community? Is it that difficult to try????
Yesterday i made ammends with Thom of pgoh, as some may know i spent almost all of my past 2 years hating pgoh,but yesterday i dropped it for rp's sake and honestly it felt good.I told him i cant say ill every completely agree how he does things but i am willing to just move on.Why cant you take this thread seriously?? Enough talk about enhance potions and that junk,move on and just want to make the community better! If you want to actually put some work into it,it can happen.Who cares about the fighting, if i can get past my huge dislike of pgoh with all the crap that has happened.If Thom and i can do it so can everyone else. Is doing the community good so second place to wanting to fight that your willing to sacrifice other people moving to other shards just bacause of drama?? EVeryone can do it if they actually care to so bring the thread back where scarst wanted it and try to better catskills!!!

*grumbles* But holding onto anger and resentment is so addictive.
*grumblegrumble*
*drops a purple hatchet in a hole and kicks dirt over it*

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anfie theres something you want to drop in the ground and kick dirt over it but its not a hatchet hehe. I'll give you a hint..it has 5 letters in it and starts with ''K'' am I right!!!

C

CatLord

kabab
kabar
kabob
kadis
kafir
kagus
kaiak
kaifs
kails
kains
kakas
kakis
kalam
kales
kalif
kalpa
kames
kamik
kanas
kanes
kanji
kaons
kapas
kaphs
kapok
kappa
kaput
karat
karoo
karst
karts
kasha
katas
kauri
kaury
kavas
kayak
kayos
kazoo
kbars
kebab
kebar
kebob
kecks
kedge
keefs
keeks
keels
keens
keeps
keets
keeve
kefir
keirs
kelep
kelim
kelly
kelps
kelpy
kemps
kempt
kenaf
kench
kendo
kenos
kepis
kerbs
kerfs
kerne
kerns
kerry
ketch
ketol
kevel
kevil
kexes
keyed
khadi
khafs
khaki
khans
khaph
khats
kheda
kheth
khets
khoum
kiang
kibbe
kibbi
kibei
kibes
kibla
kicks
kicky
kiddo
kiddy
kiefs
kiers
kikes
kilim
kills
kilns
kilos
kilts
kilty
kinas
kinds
kines
kings
kinin
kinks
kinky
kinos
kiosk
kirks
kirns
kissy
kists
kited
kiter
kites
kithe
kiths
kitty
kivas
kiwis
klong
kloof
kluge
klutz
knack
knaps
knars
knaur
knave
knead
kneed
kneel
knees
knell
knelt
knife
knish
knits
knobs
knock
knoll
knops
knosp
knots
knout
known
knows
knurl
knurs
koala
koans
kobos
koels
kohls
koine
kolas
kolos
konks
kooks
kooky
kopek
kophs
kopje
koppa
korai
korat
korun
kotos
kotow
kraal
kraft
krait
kraut
kreep
krill
krona
krone
kroon
krubi
kudos
kudus
kudzu
kugel
kukri
kulak
kumys
kurta
kurus
kusso
kvass
kyack
kyaks
kyars
kyats
kylix
kyrie
kytes
kythe

???

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you've done it.

My slate is dirty again. Stupid kitty, drawing my blood all over my slate.

K

KodozPGoH

I'm going to lay my bets on Kudzu. It is quite difficult to deal with, and grows at a rate which seems impossible.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But kicking kudzu can cause contrary conditions.

Perhaps kicking kiwi could create controversy? (Leastways in New Zealand...)

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Knock it off with the k's K? Know how annoying it can be (just Kidding!) .Wow pitr you had alot of time on your hands to get all of those 5 letter K words.
Also...I don't remember the last time I've seen Kodoz reply here o_O A bit paranoid that I mean you,because you are 5 letters starting with K. No matter, it's nice to see you post here ^.^

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we're all ''Krazy'' Aedon.

Poor Scarst, his good intentioned post drove off in another direction again.Speaking of which, Kodoz,you're one I wiped the slate clean. I'm not mad anymore, I held onto it for way too long and made some stupid mistakes with the anger. I have college now plus when I log into UO all I want is to have fun,no more OOC stuff. That doesn't mean I won't pick on you though ;)