• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Clean Ring SI 4 SSI 5 Provocation +5

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi there, i was just looted of a Mud Pie in Shame and looking for a new owners finger to travel along!
My current owner got me wearing 2210 luck as his Greater Dragon crushed my former owner for the love of treasure!

My location is Pacific
I can be obtained on this auction which starts by bidding a minimum of 20 Million Goldpoints
Payment can be at Pacific, Atlantic or Europa

The auction for me is up until Wednesday 9th of January 8 pm CET (7 pm UK, 11 am PST)

Happy bidding on me!

animated_ring080113.JPG

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Is the +5 Provo scaring you off? Nobody likes me? *sad* :(
You realy want me to stay and dust in one of this old man's chests for the next years?
awwwww!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Well no, if nobody is going to hit the minimum starting bid until the end of the auction i will save it for later auctions with a Atlatnic pickup possibility - we'll see ;)