• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Clean Lengendary Garg. Leather chest

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in buying please icq me if selling 123172317

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice, pull how much luck were you running and how many chickens did you sacrifice?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats a Mud elemental ? :D

Congrats Vexxed
Well.... your really the reason why. I started following the posts of people who are successful at farming. I then saw your "small bits" auction and there is a kryss in there that you cannsee enough of the backround to locate that particular spot w/ 2 Mud eles. I had looked for good spots b4 but I see it just takes patience to find worthy items. Im pretty sure I should expect weeks of nothing after this now... Anyway...thx for the inspiration.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice, pull how much luck were you running and how many chickens did you sacrifice?
Its definitely goats.....chickens keep running around after the sacrifice. Oh & about 2k luck.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so is it even for sale?
Not for sale atm. Im going to wait out Pub 81 & see what happens with armor. I will put it up for auction if I choose to sell it though and allow a reasonable timeframe.