• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] clean legendary pvm spear

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
any info is good info, thanks for the time guys
I wouldn't unravel it as the other person said. Not sure on the value, but you could toss it on a vendor and see what happens. Start higher, lower price as needed.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
i think 10 mill on a vendor and it would sell in time. thats a good pvm spear, but the clean aspect doesnt really matter. i rarely see anyone use a weapon so much that it breaks

that said a bladed staff would have been better since few sampires use fencing. but in terms of fencing weapons, i think spear is the best armor ignore weap

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
any info is good info, thanks for the time guys
The main problem with this weapon is that majority of Samps are swords mainly because of onslaught. Another reason fencing weaps aren't as good as swords/macing is that their weapons generally have lower damage (because they are faster) which means the leeches don't always work as well, but that's minor. The other thing is that while it's clean, it doesn't really command that much more because brittle still lasts for an extremely long time given there is no splinter.

I'd agree that you don't necessarily need to unravel it (although I probably would because I have other weapons like that) but I wouldn't expect more than a few million from it and even then you might sit on it for a bit.