• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Clean 20 % Splinter Cleaver!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cleaver.PNG

If anyone is interested I will be happy to put this up as an auction. Just looking for estimated value at the moment. Thanks!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since no one is interested can anyone give me reasons why this is not a desirable cleaver?

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I guess because it is missing a hit spell? I think it's a great cleaver when they first revamped dungeons that would've been worth tons lol. :) I think this piece ought to receive more interest once it catches the right buyers eye

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does have room for a hit spell. Only has 4 Properties on it. Though I am not sure what the weight on it is.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checked it and you can ad another property but you'd have to drop the HLA down.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing splintering weapons are pointless, with good weapons no negs, u don't imbue them.

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It is well known, or so I thought, that a player named Armstrong is in deed the very same Mr. Plod typing this post. And also, we both participated in a conversation earlier in game (I was on Armstrong) where we discussed the value of this item, and white another player in game offered 35m, and it led to me offering 40m. I so made it clear once more, on general chat, that my 40m offer stood firm

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry man, I had no idea who you were and I never saw that offer. I do apologize. I think at some point I cliented.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing splintering weapons are pointless, with good weapons no negs, u don't imbue them.
this post is over sale wise, but imbuing splintering can be good. if you have a good weapon with open mods, and say 10 or 15 splintering it can be useful to imbue. of course its a throwaway weapon then. i have seen many people selling "keeper" splinterings (20 plus) thinking open mods add value tho, i dont think they have actually used them tho or would quickly realize the 10plus dura loss on every splinter proc really prevents imbuing a weapon you want play with more than a few days.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I sell a lot of disposable 10, 15 and 20 Splinter weaps for 1 to 5 mil on my vendor all the time. I thought this one was a keeper because of the speed and the HLA. I just checked to see if it had space for another prop just for the sake of checking.