• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clarification on a couple things pls....

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I just finished imbuing my bard's Virtuoso armor (all 4 pieces) and am quite happy with the way it turned out. All 70's plus, Luck 800, LRC 100%, LMC 55%, MR 16...

Since I almost always play alone (or with another account in a 2nd client window), I've never paid much attention to (or even used) my Bard Masteries - but having spent the last week in the "new" Shame, I want to put this suit to use and use the mastery's. This is where I would really appreciate your advice.

First my bard's skills:
Provo 120
Disco 120
Peace 120
Music 120
Magery 120
Meditation 120
Mana 160
Focus 12 (had to put something else on with one of my jewels)
What I'm wondering is exactly "how" to use the Virtuoso "suit" and the Mastery's together. Prior to my having the new "suit" my failure rate to provoke anything with 160 difficulty (like the Unbound EV's) was way high. From what I have read in some other threads here, using the Provo mastery should help in this regard - right?

I basically have 2 scenario's:

One - I go out alone and try my hand at provo'ing using provo mastery to improve my chances of success on those 160 critters.

Two - Go out with my tamer and her GD and use the mastery's to help her.
I'd appreciate any input on how any of you that use the "mastery's" in either of these 2 situations go about your gameplay...

:popcorn:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i dont know about that off hand, but id LOVE to see each piece of your suit to see how and what you imbued onto each one.
plus what you added on to make up the entire suit.

that sounds like a real nice build!

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont know about that off hand, but id LOVE to see each piece of your suit to see how and what you imbued onto each one.
plus what you added on to make up the entire suit.

that sounds like a real nice build!
Hi Poo, thx for the compliment...

Here's just the 4-piece suit:

and here's the rest of the "build":

:thumbup1:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
very nicely done!

i have my suit still sitting in a chest, i have yet to imbue it up.

that gives me some ideas and is spurring me to get off my butt and finally get it done.

i dont know if ill ever remember to USE The suit, but i guess having it there and ready to go wouldnt be a bad thing.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nicely done!

i have my suit still sitting in a chest, i have yet to imbue it up.

that gives me some ideas and is spurring me to get off my butt and finally get it done.

i dont know if ill ever remember to USE The suit, but i guess having it there and ready to go wouldnt be a bad thing.
With 4 accounts w/ 6 toons ea., I've got a bunch of "Anniversary Gift" tickets with the new mannequin's on them... Since I don't always "need" to be a pure, "maximum-mastery-toting" bard, the suit will spend a bit of time "hung and pressed" on one of them...

:banana: