• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Clanin's Spellbook

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a decent hiatus from the game due to work, I'm back to auction off my rares collection.

All items are located on the Lake Superior shard.

We'll start with this item, from Season 7: Clainin's Spell Book (~150) (6 mods).

Bidding will end in 8 days (taking T-Day off), Friday November 26th.
CURRENT HIGH BID 25 M

Note that all items in the picture (and more) will be put up for sale. The green lantern has already been sold.

F

Fraggles

its from an event that was on all shards but only 2-6 books dropped on each shard. they can be used by any faction. they are very nice item

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edited to include shard =X.

Current bid is 25m via PM.

Please try to keep bids in the thread, for transparency purposes. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the item here.

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump, current high bid is still only 25m.

Great item, both for rarity's sake and functionality!

F

Fraggles

i have never had much luck selling rares on LS unless its a really nice item. alot of people just not willing to transfer for only one item. unless you can find a buyer on LS i might suggest holding onto it until you can perhaps get it to another shard like Atlantic or something. im on LS but i already have one of those books, i had 2 but i sold one for 85m shortly after they came out to someone on Chessy who happend to be on LS picking up some items from someone else.

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Closing due to above advice, lack of interest, and no actual bids (save the buyout PM offer).