• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clainin's Memorial

• Thread starter MorganaLeFey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

MorganaLeFey

Anybody know when the memorial is supposed to happen on Napa and where? I checked at the EM's Hall. Light's on but neither EM Sezja or EM Kaen are in.

Somebody? Anybody?

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody know when the memorial is supposed to happen on Napa and where? I checked at the EM's Hall. Light's on but neither EM Sezja or EM Kaen are in.

Somebody? Anybody?
I ask at this time if I may dispose of his ashes properly.I heard his ashes mixed with blackrock and grave dust. make for a powerful mind altering potion. His death will once again bring me great pleasure.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we can smoke clainin and see visions they say!
smoke the rock gets ya voices and smokin the mage will get ya visions
smoke em both and well...........
its all about the blackrock and the mage dust

M

MorganaLeFey

Eewww! I want some of that dust but not to smoke. Snorting, I hear, enhances the experience and results in a much better effect. At least, that's what I've heard as I've never snorted before. *bats lashes innocent like*

I am looking forward to the memorial if only to throw a con... erm... I mean.... "fruit cocktail" at that fake ass king wannabe... what's his name now? *muwahahahaha*

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh but i'm afraid that old fuddy dud EM Kaen will have a surprise for us, if we try to touch his AS* i mean ashes.*mutters incoherntly*

M

MorganaLeFey

Ash enima is the way to go.
Well... I'm sure the Z-man would love to accomodate your um... request. *slinks over to Zared and hands him an uber runic rubber gloves and whispers* What gauge are you recommending for Sir Richard? :D

j/k lol

M

MorganaLeFey

Ahhh but i'm afraid that old fuddy dud EM Kaen will have a surprise for us, if we try to touch his AS* i mean ashes.*mutters incoherntly*
Odd, he never mentioned a surprise in his post. In fact, he suggested the fruit salad toss should the pointy eared one show up. I'm about as confused as you are now...